OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I actually think these are a little longer than Racers. In this photo, Racers are sz9 and Trainers are sz8.5. I tried to line up the actual heel, not the heel of the midsoles. Racers felt looser on the side of my feet though.

qaBeUir.jpg
Welp thank you for your help and repped..

Will be returning my size 8 pm me of you want it before I return

That guy saying below retail and outlet is trippin..
what are you the three eyed raven ?

These are sold out everywhere especially right when they dropped on sale.. Nike is back .. they reeled everyone RESELLERS in with one drop..

This was the same scene when the Air Max 1 OG dropped. This too shall pass...
When other colorways drop down the road we'll see if the hype sustains.

StockX pump faked me when ups saying they was getting delivered today. Ugh I was excited cause Detroit ain't far so it was believable

What the reason you think resell on the hyperadapts is so low do they malfunction a lot I would think they would have good resell being self lacing shoes but it's pretty bad
It's expensive AF for retail man. No one tryna pay $720 for a pair of shoes that self laces. I can buy 4+ pairs with that amount of money.

If they were around $200 I would cop with swiftness tho. They're a pretty nice silhouette it's just way out of my budget.

Might pass on the OG all together and cop the pale greys. Much more practical for me, stains and dirt won't show as easily and I prefer a grey sockliner to white, plus they drop a few days before the bday.
I had to get the whites. Really wanted them back when I first got into the flyknit game. Came in pretty late to the party so I couldn't catch it on discount. I was too into Jordans and basketball shoes around 2012. The most casual/lifestyle shoe I had were SBs. I want the black/whites more tho. Can't wait for february. As for my pale greys, they will absolutely be my beaters!

I'm seeing people getting pale greys instead of whites in their boxes and wrong sizes in wrong boxes. What's going on here? Are they backdooring sizes and swapping out pairs or something at these boutiques? Never really seen this happen multiple times for a release. Sucks for that guy that did the review for the pale greys if he really wanted the whites.

I'm seeing people getting pale greys instead of whites in their boxes and wrong sizes in wrong boxes. What's going on here? Are they backdooring sizes and swapping out pairs or something at these boutiques? Never really seen this happen multiple times for a release. Sucks for that guy that did the review for the pale greys if he really wanted the whites.

I personally know two people who have had orders canceled, and one who got just as you said; grays in the box when they thought they supposed to get the whites (not too bad of a trade off).

Why I hate when small shops get the majority of a release. Too much shady stuff. I remember when the small shops released the Jordan 1 Black Toes a couple years back. That was a sh*t show too. Canceled orders and canceled raffles wins.

Sounds like my sz11 would be too big then. Hopefully sz10.5 fits OK

I wear a 10.5 in the og trainers and bought a 10.5 and an 11 because of people saying they ran small. They definitely don't. If anything this 10.5 seems a little bigger than the og trainers.

Took An L on SNKRS but Cncpts came through for me. Wear a 11.5/12 in Jordan 1 and a 12 in UB. Hoping these 12s I get are ok

Back
Top Bottom