OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
On second thought they'd probably just be super limited like they were when they first dropped.. so no lol

On second thought they'd probably just be super limited like they were when they first dropped.. so no lol
Lmao only releasing in Milan. God if only I was close enough to my friend to cop me a pair while he was in Milan during the release...

IMG_4397.JPG
12am gym flow with the sunsets :nthat:

opinion respected.

but nah

IMO

racer > trainers

if the racers were shelved and the trainers continued instead, most would be saying the same about racers.
I'm just thinking from a comfort standpoint. Feels better to wear trainers since the wider base is more stable.

I think I'm making a valid argument because beyond the white ones that just came out, the shoe does look pretty much like the flyknit racer and they upped the price. I'm not buying into it but I guess yall are
giphy.gif

Sometimes silence is golden.

Last edited:
Hey Fam sorry butt I've been out of the loop. So the whites already released? Looking for a size 10.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever experienced stockx transaction to get cancelled? My status says it's waiting for the seller to ship.... I placed my order Wednesday August 23

Has anyone's Blends order shipped yet? Still nothing after ordering off them Thursday other than the confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom