OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I feel like I'm the only one that gets charged duties.

Only with ups though. I sold an item to someone in Canada, they refused to pay duties, so I had to pay it in order to get it sent back to me.

OBD silver bullets was 220usd with 32 in duties on top.

Tried calling aasking about north american trade agreement and couldn't understand ups reply with dudes thick accent.

Now SNS is giving me a UPS tracking # and I'm heated

Yea I have no idea, unless you're being charged something else I don't know about so yea that doesn't sound right and hard to believe UPS is doing that since it's known and in affect for over a year now if not longer

Look it up and print it out and show them, I'm sure they know but if you got proof of your old packages and payments I'd look into getting refunded on those

I'm actually unsure why they are bringing out so many colors for this shoe? obviously the public preferred the flyknit racers and those are much more lighter. The only color they should have brought was the white and they should also bring the black back because this shoe fits tighter than the racers and are heavier.

I'm actually unsure why they are bringing out so many colors for this shoe? obviously the public preferred the flyknit racers and those are much more lighter. The only color they should have brought was the white and they should also bring the black back because this shoe fits tighter than the racers and are heavier.

6990FDB2-4F16-4275-BC1A-9A8092CA9CAC.gif

$$$$$$

I think I'm making a valid argument because beyond the white ones that just came out, the shoe does look pretty much like the flyknit racer and they upped the price. I'm not buying into it but I guess yall are

I think I'm making a valid argument because beyond the white ones that just came out, the shoe does look pretty much like the flyknit racer and they upped the price. I'm not buying into it but I guess yall are

Trainer>>>>>>>>>>racer

And it's not even close actually

I don't like racers. Felt like an elf when I looked at my feet. Lunar 2 for me. Would have gotten the mc trainers at outlets a cpl years back if they went lower. Color too loud for me, glad I didn't. Maybe if sunsets hit outlets, that 2 tone >>>mc

I'm so glad mine are on the way...Really need pales and tints now too... Like real bad. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom