OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Bait and Xhibition were both no tax and ship for me. Was able to double up. Glad people copped.

Glad I remembered BAIT releases at 9pm west coast and checked in here. Free shipping with tax so no difference for me. Don't need to wake up or wait in any lines tomorrow.

V442 Nike tech woven.

When sigs are able to be edited, you need to put your pants in there. Probably the 10th time I've seen some ask that question haha

welp throwing my trainers in the trash. theys worthless now

Are you on RealGM, too? Your SN looks vaguely familiar. Like I've given you grief in the a thread about the Warriors, and you having Shaq in your name, but you're a GSW fan :rofl:

Totally cooked on pales and tints. Off Xhibition and Bait. Hope everything works out.

I'm gonna try my luck with SNKRS tomorrow. I'll be up bef7 am 7am getting ready before work so it works out.

Hopefully, they have a lot on SNKRS.

You copping multiples? Why not just cop on bait

Yeah I just figured I'd save myself the trouble and grabbed the pale greys and the sunsets. I will probably return the tints but didn't want to regret missing out on them if I make the turn once in hand.

I'm telling myself I don't need the greys since I have the whites....

But if they hit NDC im getting them. :tongue:

You copping multiples? Why not just cop on bait

I am only going for the sunset pair. Good question, I don't know I don't cop off bait or other footsites.

Usually just stick with SNKRS/NDC. Usually cop off Bait, undefeated, etc, when they have like a sale or something.

I guess I am more comfortable with Nike/SNKRS.

So easy. Not to bring up the negative but how was bait and xhibition with cancellations on white/blacks?

Back
Top Bottom