OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
on feets
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0107.JPG

Info on pants please.

Brehhh people said at most go half a size up. How you go a full size up lmao

I wear a 13 in racers comfortably. Never a 12.5 to try on, so I wouldn't know if they fit better. Just went with the recommendation of buying my racer size. I'm a true 12, for sure, but I cannot wear racers in a 12 without very thin or no socks at all.

Jerry Lorenzo deleted the flyknit trainer picture.
LMAO tryna help the peeps out so resale doesn't go thru the roof.

I wear a 13 in racers comfortably. Never a 12.5 to try on, so I wouldn't know if they fit better. Just went with the recommendation of buying my racer size. I'm a true 12, for sure, but I cannot wear racers in a 12 without very thin or no socks at all.
So 12.5 is probably your racer size. I haven't really seen anyone say they went up a full size on racers. Don't get mad with the people saying go with your racer size if you're not even getting the right racer size in the first place.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't worry about the Pale Greys and Sunsets. Only way you need to worry is if you're buying Bae sizes. Normal sizes are abundant.

Snagged the Sunsets off StockX for $155. :pimp:

Appears these won't fly as fast is the whites, but I guess you never know. Glad to get a pair for damn near retail.

Hoping the pale greys sit for a little bit so I can use a gift card, but that's doubtful.

LOVE the sunsets but do i need them? No.

But damn, i want them.

No, don't buy them. Even though the shade of pink is perfect for your tastes, you don't need them. You won't wear them much.

But i like them. Maybe if they can be had for steep discount?

No, even at steep discount, you should pass.

LMAO tryna help the peeps out so resale doesn't go thru the roof.

So 12.5 is probably your racer size. I haven't really seen anyone say they went up a full size on racers. Don't get mad with the people saying go with your racer size if you're not even getting the right racer size in the first place.

I'm not mad? Just asking for a trade and providing info from my perspective. Go out and get some fresh air, bruh, sheesh. :lol:

So yeah, a 13 for your 12, anyone! PM

Edit: also, pretty sure a 12.5 in racers would still be a tad snug for my liking. Like I said, a 13 is perfect for me.

LOVE the sunsets but do i need them? No.

But damn, i want them.

No, don't buy them. Even though the shade of pink is perfect for your tastes, you don't need them. You won't wear them much.

But i like them. Maybe if they can be had for steep discount?

No, even at steep discount, you should pass.
So I'll see you in the virtual SNKRS line at 7am tomorrow?

I'm not mad? Just asking for a trade and providing info from my perspective. Go out and get some fresh air, bruh, sheesh. :lol:

So yeah, a 13 for your 12, anyone! PM

Edit: also, pretty sure a 12.5 in racers would still be a tad snug for my liking. Like I said, a 13 is perfect for me.
Oh my bad I thought you were the guy that was smhing people's size suggestions but that was the dude with the unicorn avatar.

Back
Top Bottom