OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Damn, gotta resist. $127.50 is too good but no need to spend money on a pair I won't be wearing any time soon lol.
This is how I feel about the sunset tints. It's a lovely shade of pink but it's not something I would wear all the time.

>D

Prob gonna cop the white/blacks tomorrow .. i have a code for Stockx thats begging to be used :pimp:
Go for it! Love my pair but I can't even rock them til I get this ankle sprain all healed up... Sidelined from wearing new kicks because of this crap. I swear if I play that kid that knocked me down hard at the park again, I'm foul him HARD AS **** right back :lol:

Go for it! Love my pair but I can't even rock them til I get this ankle sprain all healed up... Sidelined from wearing new kicks because of this crap. I swear if I play that kid that knocked me down hard at the park again, I'm foul him HARD AS **** right back :lol:

nice .. im debating what size to get.. when i was on the FK train, i used to get 11's....been getting 10.5s now in all my adidas tho..except ub1.0 those are also 11's

im gonna try and stop by one of my local spots releasing the pinks and greys tomorrow and hopefully try on an 11...

no returns on stockx so i gotta be 100

Both are sick cws IMO and will be worn often. I love Starbucks and I personally call the sunset pinks the "Camrons". Word to #dipset

nice .. im debating what size to get.. when i was on the FK train, i used to get 11's....been getting 10.5s now in all my adidas tho..except ub1.0 those are also 11's

im gonna try and stop by one of my local spots releasing the pinks and greys tomorrow and hopefully try on an 11...

no returns on stockx so i gotta be 100
I would say go with your 1.0 size. That's what I did and they fit perfectly. But it's different for everyone so it might be a little long for you. I have about a little less than a finger's width of room left to the tip.

Don't know if this was posted before but here's another shot of the 'Cirrus Blue' Trainer. Drops September 19th in Europe.

nike-flyknit-trainer-cirrus-blueblack-white-ah8396-400-1.jpg

Please tell me $127 shipped on sunsets is for sure!!? :lol:

Blues are a must as well! What's the US release date?

if you guys are looking for sunset pinks or pale greys they are available at overkill online shop , they even have 13 US sizes

Mad that I missed Notre last night. Trying to decide if I want to buy off Undefeated and have to pay taxes plus shipping or just wait for NDC and only pay tax.

I need Nike to make some new colorways with the medial ankle collar black like some of the OG releases..loved how it broke up the colors

Back
Top Bottom