OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know which carrier Notre uses to ship? I'm out of town right now and would need to have my package held for me until I get home.

UPS makes this the easiest for me so if it's not them, I'll have to stick with SNKRS.

Wow sunsets at $127.50 is sooo tempting but I think I'll hold out. I'm only getting one of the two today. If the sunsets sit I'll buy later down the road.

Don't know if this was posted before but here's another shot of the 'Cirrus Blue' Trainer. Drops September 19th in Europe.

nike-flyknit-trainer-cirrus-blueblack-white-ah8396-400-1.jpg
i wanted to hold out for a possible blue glow release but they look sooooo good in that pic. :nthat:

Anyone know which carrier Notre uses to ship? I'm out of town right now and would need to have my package held for me until I get home.

UPS makes this the easiest for me so if it's not them, I'll have to stick with SNKRS.
Did some digging on the site and it looks like they use FedEx.

That $127.50 was too good once I saw it in my cart, so I bit the bullet and will take my chances with getting FedEx to hold it at the local spot.

Undft still have FSR on both Sunset and Pale. Good for non-Cali peeps who want them. I'll pass on both pair....aiming for the "cirrus blue". B

Btw, it appears my sizing on the 2017 un-padded trainer is the same as the padded version. It's a bit long, but width is perfect. I need to get used to the un-padded collar. Hopefully I won't get any blister.

Undft still have FSR on both Sunset and Pale. Good for non-Cali peeps who want them. I'll pass on both pair....aiming for the "cirrus blue". B

Btw, it appears my sizing on the 2017 un-padded trainer is the same as the padded version. It's a bit long, but width is perfect. I need to get used to the un-padded collar. Hopefully I won't get any blister.

Goood gooooooood

Hoping they sit and go on deep discounts! Still getting greys today. I hope this is a trend for all future trainers, hope they turn out like racers have. It's nice getting them on discount!

Xhibition tints shipped. Just waiting for Bait to do the same with pales and I'll be done with this. Doesn't help that they drop again in 15 mins. Refuse to copp on SNKRS. Come on Bait.

Is SNKRS going to have size 7 of the sunset tint?

My girl wants to cop and she's a women's 8.5

If Pales go on NDC, instant cop cause I can use a discount. If not, I will wait for those Olives to hopefully release.

Goood gooooooood

Hoping they sit and go on deep discounts! Still getting greys today. I hope this is a trend for all future trainers, hope they turn out like racers have. It's nice getting them on discount!

I believe that'll be the case soon or later. Racer, boost, they all end up sitting.

Back
Top Bottom