OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
FedEx
You can "hold at location"

I just did this for my pair from Social Status. They were requiring a signature, but no one was going to be home. So I created a FedEx account and had it "held" for pickup. It gave me like 5 selections of FedEx locations, the closest of which was actually a Walgreens.

Yea they're just too clean man.

Excited to see the greys tho, wasn't a big fan of the sunsets since my brother copped but I'm sure next summer when it's time to pull em out I'll regret not grabbing but I'm good for now

Last I checked the Sunsets were available FSR. Just waiting and hoping they hit NDC. Got a few 20% off coupons that just might get used.

Notre sending L's

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 113
If you guys already have the white trainers, don't feel bad about missing out on the pale greys. It's only a subtle difference.

Last I checked the Sunsets were available FSR. Just waiting and hoping they hit NDC. Got a few 20% off coupons that just might get used.

Not a FSR.... I was 3 minutes late, and missed the size 5 for Mrs. Dragicon..... hasn't popped back up since then.

I ordered it pretty late .. I would say 6 AM eastern time zone .. the promo codes weren't working I had to purchase two pairs for it to work ..

that's odd. literally ordered 1 sunset pair this morning at 8am PT the code applied with just that item in my cart. Hope my order doesn't get cancelled

Back
Top Bottom