OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Would have loved to cop the Greys for $127 off Notre but only a few tiny/big sizes left. Got my pair from SNKRS though, thankfully.

Did y'all get a confirmation email from SNKRS already? It says I purchased but my card was put on hold because I copped something internationally last night (worst damn time to be put on hold) so I had to call my bank to clear it. Hoping the transaction was able to go through in time.

Did y'all get a confirmation email from SNKRS already? It says I purchased but my card was put on hold because I copped something internationally last night (worst damn time to be put on hold) so I had to call my bank to clear it. Hoping the transaction was able to go through in time.
Nope, and they usually come right away. I used paypal to pay though.

Yeah same, just got the confirmation email. I was doubling up on these and had another one in my cart for Undefeated but my card got declined. By the time I cleared it with my bank, my size ran out smh

I never bought from bait or notre, how are they with returns? Got different sizes to see which ones fit best.

IMG_0351.JPG

My snkrs pair for flyknit friday good luck to everyone trying to cop the greys and pinks I'm passing till either the olives purples or blues drop

Anyone know which carrier Notre uses to ship? I'm out of town right now and would need to have my package held for me until I get home.

UPS makes this the easiest for me so if it's not them, I'll have to stick with SNKRS.
FedEx
You can "hold at location"

Back
Top Bottom