OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, they didn't work out... sold them for what I got them for from you. My size 9 pale greys aren't working out great for me either. Might just stick with the racers.

I'm having the exact same issue as you and same sizing too. How much toe room do you have in the 8.5?

What kind of feet do you people have? :lol:

I got same size as racers, and they feel even better than my racers. They are slightly wider all around and a little more toe space, which are actually good things. There is some heel slippage but it's similar to the same slippage I experience in racers, not enough to be dissatisfied. Overall, I love these and glad I have pale greys and sunsets waiting for me to wear once I'm back from vacay

What kind of feet do you people have? :lol:

I got same size as racers, and they feel even better than my racers. They are slightly wider all around and a little more toe space, which are actually good things. There is some heel slippage but it's similar to the same slippage I experience in racers, not enough to be dissatisfied. Overall, I love these and glad I have pale greys and sunsets waiting for me to wear once I'm back from vacay

Same here. Slightly longer than racers, and more room on the sides.

My only issue is with the achilles getting "scraped". After wearing them for a while, this seemed to have gone away. Or my skin just adjusted.

Snapchat-1707923981.jpg

UNDS for this long day on campus

Same here. Slightly longer than racers, and more room on the sides.

My only issue is with the achilles getting "scraped". After wearing them for a while, this seemed to have gone away. Or my skin just adjusted.
yeah my Achilles was getting a lil irritated yesterday wearing the tints. Never had that issue with racers so hopefully it goes away

yeah my Achilles was getting a lil irritated yesterday wearing the tints. Never had that issue with racers so hopefully it goes away

I have it with my other Nike flyknit shoes, that don't have padding. Have a pair of the Flyknit Free NSW from a few years back, and they still kind of irritate my heel.

Last edited:
Must find a way to resist on those blues. They're looking real clean right now though and I was planning to pass but now imagining the sping/summer fits I can put together with them :smh:. Must resist lol

Must find a way to resist on those blues. They looking real clean right now though and I was planning to pass but now imagining the sping/summer fits I can put together with them smh. Must resist lol
give into the temptation bro lol cirrus blues are stupid clean

looks like nike got mad lazy and just made a bunch of white and blacks as a base and just keep dyin them wit some light *** colors grey pink blue.

looks like nike got mad lazy and just made a bunch of white and blacks as a base and just keep dyin them wit some light *** colors grey pink blue.

Pretty sure that was not the process but ok. If its more darker colorways you're looking for, they're coming. Personally I like every colorway they've dropped so far. It's basically been a trainer lovers' dream. I don't see what the problem is. Maybe you just don't like the cws but I wouldn't say Nike is being lazy on these. We can actually say in 2017 trainers not only returned, but actually came back with some new dope cws with still more to come.

Last edited:
I don't see them as being lazy necessarily but making cws that are more casual/neutral style.

racers/trainers were never kind to wide footers so it's not a surprise that a lot of new ppl trying on for the first time are having discomfort or having all these sizing questions

Wore my white/black trainers for the first time today. Although I love the way that they look, I was very disappointed with their lack of comfort.

I found them to be pretty uncomfortable myself. The back of the heel was scraping against the back of my Achilles all day. They definitely should've made this release padded. I still love the shoe, but I probably won't be able to wear it as often as I would like to due to the comfort issues

racers/trainers were never kind to wide footers so it's not a surprise that a lot of new ppl trying on for the first time are having discomfort or having all these sizing questions

My wife has two pairs of OG multi trainers that she wears often. I bought her the pale greys a half size up from the multis since they didn't make sell the pale greys on SNKRS in a size 4.5... she can barely fit the shoes a half size up (5) because the forefoot is so tight on the sides. She still has room on the length. I don't think it's just a case of new cats trying on the shoes.

Black/white were already announced for February I think. I'm still interested to see what other colorways are coming. nyc757 gave us the nine known color codes and someone else said that there will be 13 total colorways so we still have four that are unknown. I'm sure hoping those four include at least Volt and Blue Glow but we'll have to wait and see.

oh word, guess its time to save up, id say no retro for blue glow nor the reds, deff retro the Volt and sequoia.

Back
Top Bottom