OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_8297.JPG

IMG_8299.JPG

Coming soon... #ifyouknowwhatimean #couldntfindanylunaracersoles

Blue pair is underwhelming, black/white pair didn't look good from the pics before, I'm glad I got the grey and all I need is olive and I'm good.

Whoever wants the Cirrus next week should be an easy cop. Hypebeast will try to get the AM97 UNDFTD.

Lol at everyone complaining about the sizing and comfort. If they don't fit or aren't comfortable, then sell them or return them. Problem solved.

IMG_1039.JPG
I think you can get away with wearing a full size down .. my racer size is an 8 and fits nice little room but snug .. for the trainers I have a 7.5 with a lot of wiggle room and can easily fit a 7 if needed.. I don't know maybe placebo but that's just the way I felt with mine..

Yeah good luck with going a full size down. That's crazy. The shoe isn't THAT roomy, at all. Actual room in the toe box does not mean that the shoe runs big. I guess some people just like thier shoes really tight and uncomfortable around the toes lol. Flyknit doesn't stretch. For me TTS was doable but still unnecessarily snug. I'm convinced dudes are looking for these to fit like UB and 350s smh. These ain't those.

Last edited:
Yeah good luck with going a full size down. That's crazy. The shoe isn't THAT roomy, at all. Actual room in the toe box does not mean that the shoe runs big. I guess some people just like thier shoes really tight and uncomfortable around the toes lol. Flyknit doesn't stretch. For me TTS was doable but still unnecessarily snug. I'm convinced dudes are looking for these to fit like UB and 350s smh. These ain't those.
Maybe just me I like my shoes to fit nice and snug like a sock .. it's probably because I wear dress shoes five times a week and sizing for dress shoes is snug and tight to mold to your feet

Do you size up on ur trainers?

Do you size up on ur trainers?

Yes. I'm a true size 10 but I went .5 up on trainers and racers (10.5) and they both fit perfect. After trying on a size 10 in the trainer, I'm so glad I went up .5 a size. Would've regretted not doing so.

After getting both pale grey and whites in hand, I will definitely be getting rid of the pale greys and double up on whites or get the black/whites on february lol. They look very sand/yellow than grey.

vgWzu9x.jpg

8eCkuy4.jpg

OKZ8wug.jpg

doUEi

Last edited:
So my pale grey is 9.5 and my white is 10. I'm pretty sure my TTS is size 9.5 (Size 9.5 in jordan 1, airmax1, yeezy; size 9 in chuck taylor 1) and the 9.5 is SO tight. I thought a little bit of heel slippage was bad on my size 10 but I'd rather have that than a super tight fit on my feet. I definitely am sizing up half for trainers from now on.

Back
Top Bottom