OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Its been awhile decided to do design on Photoshop "Flyknit Omega" Enjoy

Omega
flyknit omega 1.jpg

Omega blue
flyknit omega blue ad.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t been in a while so sorry if a repeated or dumb question but anywhere have the flyknit trainer in white / Black for retail or close to it? I’m looking for a Sz 12 and. Please dm me any help would be appreciated thank you.

hopefully this helps some of you guys:

my tts is size 10 (AJ 1 sizing)

Tried on both a 9.5 and 10 in the sunset trainers. For me the size 10 in the sunsets fit like the 9.5 in the volt trainers. Go figure.

Here's my sizing for reference:
9: Chuck Taylor 1 low
9.5: Jordan 1 retro high, Air max 1, Air max 90
10: 350 boost v2
I had size 9.5 pale greys and they hurt my feet and the shoes looked expanded because of my foot. Got the trainers in a 10 and it feels so much better.

This may be off topic but I started couponing more than collecting sneakers and this week at rite aid, but $50 nike gift card you get $8 back on your plenti card and the limit is 2. So for $100 Nike gift card, you are paying $84.

Consensus is, EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT. People just have to go with their gut at this point. If your foot isn't wide, half size down your racer size because it looks like a few people are swimming in their racer size. If your wide foot stay your racer size. If you don't have feet, get your hand size so you can still rock them. *sorry for the crude footless joke*

I don't care what kind of feet anyone has, telling someone to size down from their true size (or racer size) is about the worst advise you could give someone lol.

Nice, Ray. Looking forward to the swap. Attempting yourself or have someone in mind?

I tried through lemondiesel but couldnt afford but i did find this guy on IG. instagram.com/govrn_

He has a link to his site within his bio. Only $50 to perform the swap.

Back
Top Bottom