OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Was going to pack my racers away for winter, but it's 75 degrees here in Boulder, Colorado. Might be the last hurrah for 2017.

IMG_8656.JPG

How do Flyknit Trainers fit compared to UBs? I'm a size 10 on UB V1s. Should I get a 9.5?

Got the Oreo racers for £63 off UK NDC.
Still can't believe it after missing out on them a few times.

Got my flyknits for the low low. $45 bucks. Brand new. Almost slept on a Nike classic.
On the hunt for those Cheetos and no parking colorway. I was runner back in high school / college might go back but not with these. Flyknits racers aren't good for long distance training. Also be careful their are fakes out there smh.

AAA3D9B9-6EC8-41C5-A88E-E4DFADBF3F98.jpeg
84A9B0A1-AF92-4F6E-A2EC-533C067D493E.jpeg

Kinda random, but with the recent Off-White release, it made me wonder how an Off-White collab with the Racer or Trainers would look.

Kinda random, but with the recent Off-White release, it made me wonder how an Off-White collab with the Racer or Trainers would look.
I'm surprised they didn't do an offwhite racer/trainer. Would have been better if the racers or trainers were chosen over the blazers.

I'm surprised they didn't do an offwhite racer/trainer. Would have been better if the racers or trainers were chosen over the blazers.

Yeah I didn't get some of the choices.

Seeing what he did with the Off White Zoom Flys, I think an OW x Racer or OW x Trainer would've looked really good.

Really regret getting rid of my oreo 1.0's so I'm looking at a VNDS pair for around $100 shipped. Pull the trigger?

With the racer put on ice for now I wouldn’t be surprised to see and OW variation of the trainer with next years collection. I’d go after those before anything even the jays lol

Back
Top Bottom