OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMO, I like them as a lifestyle shoe. Good shoe to just chill and kick it with. I wouldn't run long distance with them. Just my opinion though

I figure that they are lifestyle shoes. Reason why I only wear my flyknits racers when riding my bike, or just till chill at the park or gym

I figure that they are lifestyle shoes. Reason why I only wear my flyknits racers when riding my bike, or just till chill at the park or gym
Theres a runner on here who has like 500 miles on his orange racers so they definitely can be/are running shoes. Plus they have zoom in the forefoot

Theres a runner on here who has like 500 miles on his orange racers so they definitely can be/are running shoes. Plus they have zoom in the forefoot

Not bad I wonder how they held up. I tend to use my Nike stuff for fast pace training on the the track and my Asics or mizunos for long distance running.

All the Nike trainers I had in the past messed my body mechanics and had bad knee injuries. I'll check it out if I can get a trainer for the low low.

I slept of the flyknits racers, they are crazy light. I would have smash my PR with a light shoe like that back in 2012.

The trainers are just that.. a neutral training shoe. You can run in them. Long distance training in them probably won't be for most, but for a casual runner knocking out a couple miles daily or on a treadmill, they'll be fine.

Thanks for the info, I'm not a casual runner. But I do like good looking lifestyle shoes for regular chilling out. I'll stick to my mizunos and Asics.

flyknit UK ig is reporting that the olives released today. i assume that they mean in europe. checked a few euro sites and i dont see anything

Last edited:
Seems like they're sitting on the Nike UK site. if someone really wants them, you can look into UK proxy shopping service

But I'd wait until Thursday, seems like they'll have enough

been killing my white trainers lately. was thinking about the washer method but from what i read its a big no-no
is cleaning with jason mark actually the best way to clean the flyknit?

been killing my white trainers lately. was thinking about the washer method but from what i read its a big no-no
You can wash it but put it on cold and airdry. If not you'll have a shriveled up condom.

Who told you that? Take the laces out and wash on cold and you shouldn't have any issues.

Why is it a big no no? I just threw my Volt Trainers in the wash without issue BUT I am careful. First remove the laces and insoles. Then place the shoes in a garment bag (type chicks place their bras and g's in) then wash on the quickest cycle and MOST INPORTANTLY MAKE SURE WATER TEMPERATURE IS COLD OR TAP. Then air dry.

Im careful with my volt flyknits, only use them to ride my bike when going to the gym or doing a quick errand. I just get simple tissue paper or towel and clean up any dirt i see on the midsole. Gotta stay clean all the time.

That's because the person in the article washed their pair in hot water. You should never wash clothing in hot water unless it is absolutely necessary.

Reactions: God
Who told you that? Take the laces out and wash on cold and you shouldn't have any issues.
king-jaffe-joffur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom