OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
anyone in here looking for either Blue Glow (526628-402) or Orca 2.0's (526628-002) in a size 10?

Blue Glow returned back to NDC and these Orca's are on their way there too, these are non volt if anyone cares lol

Have them posted in the classifieds as well. figured might be someone collecting before i send them back.

5 years from now: "Bro.. Why did we sleep on the olive flyknit trainers when they were on clearance back in the day?"

I’m assuming these olives will hit $99 by next month?

Seems to me that in the past, there have been times where if a certain model is sitting, they make them more limited with a release to re-establish 'hype.' Not saying that will be the case with this release, but it wouldn't shock me.

so y'all think the Olives are going to sit? Debating whether or not I should cop when they release or simply wait

wait, even if they're beat NDC still refunds you? I knew they were pretty lenient when it came to returns but I've never returned anything to them :lol:

wait, even if they're beat NDC still refunds you? I knew they were pretty lenient when it came to returns but I've never returned anything to them :lol:
You return the new discounted pair to Nike with the old receipt. Since Nike takes returns on new items forever. Worn you have 30 days.

No, he's saying to purchase from Nike (so you have the receipt), then if it's cheaper down the line you can purchase again and return that pair with the receipt you got from the Nike purchase.

Back
Top Bottom