OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Me to. I had to dump mine cause the volt on the midsole was turning yellow.

They were clean. Listed as like new. Size 9

Went to get my credit card took a quick break, came back to my phone then bam, gone under my finger tips.

Smh.

18D2DB00-5BC9-4AF4-9AC2-19B56D83DFA1.png

How is that a steal? The shoe retails for $150, you saved like $15 bucks. Unless im missing something that went over my head.

Last edited:
I remember when I first started looking for those Sequioa's, they were hard to find and were going for $200+, regardless of condition.

Considering how the hype for flyknit racers/trainers has died down and prices have dropped, i'd say that's not a bad deal for an OG (2012) pair that once went for much more, especially if OP's pair are BNIB

I remember when I first started looking for those Sequioa's, they were hard to find and were going for $200+, regardless of condition.

Considering how the hype for flyknit racers/trainers has died down and prices have dropped, i'd say that's not a bad deal for an OG pair that once went for much more

Yeah imo that’s not a definition of steal he got a good deal. Now if I have gotten those OG volts for $66, that’s a steal.

You didn't see many Sequoias for sale even when Trainers were in their heyday. If those are in good condition I'd say it's a great deal. One of my favorite pairs.

Considering how the hype for flyknit racers/trainers has died down and prices have dropped, i'd say that's not a bad deal for an OG (2012) pair that once went for much more, especially if OP's pair are BNIB

whats BNIB?

Im hoppin to cop a black white trainer on sale. With so many hyped sneakers droppin in february most people wont even look 2 times at the trainers when they drop

I hope so.. someone put the dates when the trainers will drop. Probably we gonna receive news one or two weeks before the launch

Finishline restocked sizes on racers online. Waiting for a sale again. They had deep discounts last month.... but sold out in a lot of sizes. Seems like they pulled a Nike.com with the fake sellout... then waited until the sale was over and added sizes again.

Finishline restocked sizes on racers online. Waiting for a sale again. They had deep discounts last month.... but sold out in a lot of sizes. Seems like they pulled a Nike.com with the fake sellout... then waited until the sale was over and added sizes again.

man i never trusted FinishLine.com what a finesse.

Feel like the discount on the MC2.0 was just from an overproduction the racer itself. A part of me hopes Nike does a similar deep discount for the remainder of macaron pack but time will tell. Just when i thought i was done with racers...

as packed as a month feb is with releases, youre wilin if you think black/white trainers are gonna go under the radar (granted they drop then)

Still got hopes for the black/white trainer to drop. but I don't mind doubling up on the white/black if I can grab it for near retail.

I have a few pairs of racers that run a little bigger than other cws (MC 3.0s, crimsons, vs orange, volt, MC 2.0s that run a tad more snug).

Anyone have suggestions on insoles I could use to help get a better fit on the roomier pairs? I prefer to wear FKs in the summer without socks, but currently need to wear socks to get a better fit.

Hey guys! I'd like to get your opinion on this. There's a person selling me his DS OG University Red Racers for $300. Do you guys think that's a reasonable deal? Considering the scarcity of that colorway and its condition. Thanks!

Hey guys! I'd like to get your opinion on this. There's a person selling me his DS OG University Red Racers for $300. Do you guys think that's a reasonable deal? Considering the scarcity of that colorway and its condition. Thanks!

LOL, hell no. That colorway is massively overrated imo. There's nothing about that colorway that calls for that price, I remember years back when they could've been had for sub $80 and I still passed on them. If I really, really, REALLY wanted them, $200 max and that ish better come in 2 days flat, fully insured with sig confirmation and a cute little handwritten note saying "Thanks for buying!"

Back
Top Bottom