OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^^^ There's still hope!!! If I have to guess, the outsole is black (Yes!!).

upload_2018-2-3_8-2-35.png

saw this on facebook. the store is nike hong kong according to the guy who posted it.

It's so pretty

So beatiful!! The hype has died and with so many releases those beauties will be an easy cop.
Thank u nike

Do these seem too much for them?

It is a Sole supremacy auction after all. I don’t know the final total selling price.

BA47A514-1EB2-49F4-A26A-51718990D55B.jpeg

i find it funny that with all of the talk and excitement about trainers coming back, alot of folks really meant, the two pairs that Kanye wore...not necessarily the trainers in general.

IMO

Nike-Tennis-Classic-Ultra-Flyknit-1.png

i know these aren't trainers, but these are clean. anyone here rocked a pair? info? suggestions? gonna start the hunt for these.

Last edited:
Do these seem too much for them?

It is a Sole supremacy auction after all. I don’t know the final total selling price.

BA47A514-1EB2-49F4-A26A-51718990D55B.jpeg

Do you really want an OG pair?? Otherwise just wait until the end of the month for the retro. Someone even posted a pic of them up for sale overseas (I believe) on the previous page

i find it funny that with all of the talk and excitement about trainers coming back, alot of folks really meant, the two pairs that Kanye wore...not necessarily the trainers in general.

IMO

I'm still holding out a little hope for other OG colorways.

Nike-Tennis-Classic-Ultra-Flyknit-1.png

i know these aren't trainers, but these are clean. anyone here rocked a pair? info? suggestions? gonna start the hunt for these.

Tennis ultra flyknit. I've got a white/black, red, and black pair. I'm going to swap them. I went a half size down in them to get a fit I wanted. About a year ago, they were dirt cheap. Picked the red and black pair up for around $30 each.

IMO

I just want the black white ones, IMO the only good looking color way. Flyknit racers have better color ways but the racers are way too narrow (and the silhouette looks better on girls IMO).

Do you really want an OG pair?? Otherwise just wait until the end of the month for the retro. Someone even posted a pic of them up for sale overseas (I believe) on the previous page

I didn’t say I want it. Lol. Seems a lot for a shoe coming out again this month. I just seen it browsing eBay. I’m not new to the flyknit thread so I’ve been ready for the retro black/white release since info was posted like last fall.

Back
Top Bottom