OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Gone through so many pairs of trainers over the years, only have the muti, red and whites left. Probably done after these b/w's and a pair pf pale greys.

Last edited:
I’m in Europe and the olives are everywhere. If I didn’t have a pair I’d be buying multiples. Easily my fave cw after the black white

BEDCF7EA-3897-4C8D-A0F0-6C900C31BDF7.jpeg

How similar are the flyknit racers to the trainers. I need advice on sizing. My old racers (oreo v2) were a 13 and fit comfortably enough but I felt like there was too much room in the front so I got rid of them. I've tried on other racers and 12.5 is too drastic (widthwise) of a cut. I can get my foot in but it feels pretty uncomfortable. I want both trainers(Kanye pairs) and I was wondering are they wider? Should I stick with my sz 13 or is it cool to go with my true size in a 12.5

Sidenote: I'm a wide footer

Last edited:
How similar are the flyknit racers to the trainers. I need advice on sizing. My old racers (oreo v2) were a 13 and fit comfortably enough but I felt like there was too much room in the front so I got rid of them. I've tried on other racers and 12.5 is too drastic (widthwise) of a cut. I can get my foot in but it feels pretty uncomfortable. I want both trainers(Kanye pairs) and I was wondering are they wider? Should I stick with my sz 13 or is it cool to go with my true size in a 12.5

For me, the new trainers fit tight in the forefoot, when compared to the same size in racers. However, if I size up a half on the trainers, then my heel slips. I would suggest to get the same size as a racer.

However, if you have a store nearby that carries the "new" Mariahs, the new trainers fit identical to the mariahs.

For me, the new trainers fit tight in the forefoot, when compared to the same size in racers. However, if I size up a half on the trainers, then my heel slips. I would suggest to get the same size as a racer.

However, if you have a store nearby that carries the "new" Mariahs, the new trainers fit identical to the mariahs.

Thanks I will check it out

I have the same experience with the trainers in regards to sizing. I'm a TTS 9.5 and a 9.5 in trainer felt very tight, like borderline pain. I sized up to 10 and it's comfortable fit but there's a little excess room in toe box area
and the heel slips a little.

I didn’t say I want it. Lol. Seems a lot for a shoe coming out again this month. I just seen it browsing eBay. I’m not new to the flyknit thread so I’ve been ready for the retro black/white release since info was posted like last fall.

My bad, I misread your intentions on that one. I can't wait for the retro mysslf

0takusamsay 0takusamsay You should get same size on racer and “un-padded” trainer. In your case sz13. The only time I go half size up is on padded trainer. Well the best approach is for you to try on yourself if possible.

When are the black/whites releasing? Been hearing it's this month but I keep checking every week without seeing any updates. Didnt know they drop first in HK.

No lol it's just a dope look aesthetically. I'd want the shoe regardless but I like the simple minimalist aesthetic look. I also want the gray pair but the ones Kanye wore look the absolute best to me. So versatile
teIUp4d.jpg
fa8b351eb2902168997bea91e9499ee0--nike-flyknit-the-north-face.jpg
tumblr_mmquxbTsku1r9bm4oo1_500.jpg
p_5690261_24166666_1438651.jpeg
Kanye-West-Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Zapatillas-running-shoes-sneakers-Beverly-Hills.jpg

DDiZ3UiWsAAdJ0E.jpg
oUUgjMm.jpg
Y5gcy6Q.jpg

most of these look bad

ideally, you want something that tapers, or just cuff your pants so that there's a break between the pants and the shoes

most of these look bad

ideally, you want something that tapers, or just cuff your pants so that there's a break between the pants and the shoes

I like the stack look. I wear most of my pants tapered and hemmed though. I think it's a cool low-key look.

Back
Top Bottom