OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ill never buy from SNS again. Their return process is brutal. And you pay out of pocket for return shipping which is so much.

I’ll take my chances. NDC or bust

I'm not a fan because they canceled an order on me before. But it was one of those instances where a couple sizes popped back up again after an initial s/o.

You never forget the shops who've canceled orders on you. Bodega did the same to me,

Ill never buy from SNS again. Their return process is brutal. And you pay out of pocket for return shipping which is so much.

If you pay with PayPal, they cover return shipping up to $30. I believe USPS is the cheapest way to return to SNS - they are slow AF - but the return ends up being free (or near free). The hope is that someday they will start allowing US based customers to ship returns to their US shipping center/location (not holding out any hope for that one).

the’re located in EU so thats why its expensive, and Im not sure what boutique doesnt make you pay return shipping. Only the likes of NDC and ADC are free returns.

Hopefully SNS ships. Pair 1 of 2 done.

BTW, Notre Shop is not an authorized Nike retailer. I tried to return something to Nike and they wouldn't accept it specifically because Notre is not authorized.

Yea I know about PayPal and all that. Clearly I’m just salty from an experience I had.

I guess with this situation I care more about the principle of my bad experience over copping the blk/wht trainer

This B/W drop is unusual. I would assume shoe boutiques would have posted it on their social media by now. Instead, only certain footsites are getting it. ATC service are taking orders for these. Can't underestimate this release like Bred Toe 1.

Called undefeated and bows today and they said there not receiving them which is weird. I guess it’s SNkRS or bust for me. Possibly a wider release for US in a month or so? Bays area folks...

Hmmm, could be Nike's tactic to get people to buy the Triple Blacks...potential limited early release followed by a wider release a month or two from now.

Looks like these might be delayed? Nike.ca has been pushed back to March 3rd but a few boutiques in Toronto are still getting them.

Called undefeated and bows today and they said there not receiving them which is weird. I guess it’s SNkRS or bust for me. Possibly a wider release for US in a month or so? Bays area folks...

Interesting. No news of the drop on social media.

Weird. As SF bait store and undefeated got the white/black so I would have thought they would be getting these. I guess back to plan A, snkrs app.

Hopefully SNS ships. Pair 1 of 2 done.

BTW, Notre Shop is not an authorized Nike retailer. I tried to return something to Nike and they wouldn't accept it specifically because Notre is not authorized.

How is Notre not authorized? Just curious because they even had Vapor Streets. I believe only Tier Zeros got those, with the exception of a few other places that don't have that level of an account. BTW, is Tier Zero even a thing anymore? There's a website that tracks that, but ... seems almost like an antiquated term these days.

How is Notre not authorized? Just curious because they even had Vapor Streets. I believe only Tier Zeros got those, with the exception of a few other places that don't have that level of an account. BTW, is Tier Zero even a thing anymore? There's a website that tracks that, but ... seems almost like an antiquated term these days.
I have no idea. This is just what Nike CS told me to avoid having to deal with my issue.

These really might be delayed. There’s not much, if any, mention of these from the usual stores on social media. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom