OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know other stores releasing them and times? Trying my best to get myself and my brother a pair and then I'm done for the year (Unless they retro the VOLTS")

Only 8.25 % that’s nothing lol. Cali has it bad though

Depending on the part of California you're in, that's pretty much on par. It's roughly 8.5% in San Diego; not much difference.

it was complete tax shock when i saw the receipt was looking funny when i brought some nike gear for the low at ross, im like aight gonna cook on some "Nike elite gear" which i did, but when i was the tax line i was like......
giphy.gif

If i see something i like online and they tax me i just have it sent to my friend in nyc, i circumvent the tax but i only do it for purchases upwards from $150+ if the irs wanna come at me, bring it.

But you're not paying state income tax. I'd take not paying state tax out of my paycheck every day of the week, twice on Sunday. They make up for some of their taxes through purchases and property tax. Still a ton cheaper in TX, and it's not even close to NYC or California.

Depending on the part of California you're in, that's pretty much on par. It's roughly 8.5% in San Diego; not much difference.
But you're not paying state tax. I'd take not paying state tax out of my paycheck every day of the week, twice on Sunday. They make up for some of their taxes through purchases and property tax. Still a ton cheaper in TX, and it's not even close to NYC or California.

i know, im just accustomed to not paying tax on clothes, so when i got here i was like damm, really??? that's the trade-off for no state tax on you paycheck. i don't own any property in texas, but i'll look into it when i have the necessary funds to do so. I was getting double taxed in the east cost cause i worked in NJ and lived in Nyc.

i know, im just accustomed to not paying tax on clothes, so when i got here i was like damm, really??? that's the trade-off for no state tax on you paycheck. i don't own any property in texas, but i'll look into it when i have the necessary funds to do so. I was getting double taxed in the east cost cause i worked in NJ and lived in Nyc.
giphy.gif

Try to buy online from a store that's out of state and free shipping to avoid sales tax if you can. My friend lives in PA and moved from NJ. I think the thigs she got from Swoosh for me while living in NJ were tax-free, but then I have to pay for shipping. I know in PA they are. Anyway, still a great deal though.

giphy.gif

Try to buy online from a store that's out of state and free shipping to avoid sales tax if you can. My friend lives in PA and moved from NJ. I think the thigs she got from Swoosh for me while living in NJ were tax-free, but then I have to pay for shipping. I know in PA they are. Anyway, still a great deal though.

thank for the advice. i just usually chuck it up on certain items im buying. If i gotta pay tax on certain merchandise that can't easily be mailed to my NYC address i just drop whatever here in texas. but if it's something i know im getting hit in the head for shipping and tax and i can't get it anywhere else it's sent my NYC address. when i take a trip to nyc, i'll just pick it up.

Thank god for SNS! I don't mind paying a little extra since I don't even remember the last time I've had any luck on the SNKRS app.

think they put them up early as a mistake. they dont normally remove products after they sell out.

Im expecting these to go the same way as the white/black. Should be plenty for us all.

Probably was an error. SNS was probably putting up a placeholder page and it went live by accident and tripped page change monitors.

I believe they've canceled orders in the past.

facts snkrs is trash, why even try with that app when the bots have already claimed something you can't even try to get with the human touch, this is why i say "f**k nike sometimes, wasting people's time and testing their patience"

I agree. Euro sites first then SNKRS (if I can cart a pair).

SNS is usually drops FCFS releases at 2AM CT, so this was definitely a slip-up/error.
Don't see them cancelling though.

PO

Want two pairs anyway so I don't mind paying $175 for the first. SNRKS is such a crapshoot nowadays

Damn, These flyknits are going to fly off the SNKRS app to bots... and I have to pay resell just to get them. smh - Missed the SNS error drop by 2 minutes. Price is sky high already on Stockx but hopefully will come down. Good luck everyone!

Ill never buy from SNS again. Their return process is brutal. And you pay out of pocket for return shipping which is so much.

I’ll take my chances. NDC or bust

Back
Top Bottom