OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
lint??

1dg37s.jpg

My pairs arrived today, anyone else have some lint/thread sticking out near where the outsole is glued?
Am I the only who just puts the shoe on without inspecting it with a microscope? Some of these complaints posted on NT are just ridiculous.

Keep in mind you buying a pair of mass produced sneakers. You’re not buying a pair of Testoni’s.

SNKRS pair got in today. (Shout out to UPS leaving my package in the snow out in the open)

Anyway...man these are NOT tts for me :lol: I need to see if I can get a size down somehow and sell these. They look super clean on feet though, especially with black pants.
Not TTS? I know everyone’s foot is not the same. You thinking a whole size down?

Yeah I have sasquatch feet. But I need a 13 in these. My heels are slipping out when I walk and I have a ton of room in the toe. :lol:

man, the white flywire really looked better on these - added just that nice touch of detailing that's now completely lost

also, for all of you outliers claiming these aren't tts, please shut the **** up and quit trying to confuse people

if these shoes don't fit tts for you, it's cause you either:

- have wide feet

or

- don't know your actual shoe size (which, despite this being a shoe enthusiast forum, is sadly like 90% of this site)

Last edited:
man, the white flywire really looked better on these - added just that nice touch of detailing that's now completely lost

also, for all of you outliers claiming these aren't tts, please shut the **** up and quit trying to confuse people

if these shoes don't fit tts for you, it's cause you either:

- have wide feet

or

- don't know your actual shoe size (which, despite this being a shoe enthusiast forum, is sadly like 90% of this site)

Nobody is trying to confuse anybody. Everybody's feet are different. Relax

But yes the general consensus is tts.

Back
Top Bottom