OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dam haven't bought a single pair of nike's in over 3 years. these are a must cop for me. any word on a possible restock?

ok wtf when did the sun tint trainers come out. those are ****ing nice is $109 worth it?

Id say now is a good time to cop on stockx while resell prices seem to go down and can get a pair under 200.

Once these limited dont happen....or if they do its another L just pay a bit over retail for the piece of mind.

Same thing happened with the OG Whites....now hard to find a deal. And factor in the time spent on NT or other links to get a restock alert. Time is money!

Id say now is a good time to cop on stockx while resell prices seem to go down and can get a pair under 200.

Once these limited dont happen....or if they do its another L just pay a bit over retail for the piece of mind.

Same thing happened with the OG Whites....now hard to find a deal. And factor in the time spent on NT or other links to get a restock alert. Time is money!

For sure, assuming a bunch restocks/supply isn't coming our way, this will be the low price.

IMG_0129.PNG
NT check your local mom and pops for the Oreos. I saw on IG that a local mom and pop store in south Florida just got these in.

yeah that was dumb. No queue and basically straight to sold out.

Footlocker Canada shipped! got under retail with a $20 code too.
Just got the UPS email from Footlocker for the flyknit trainers. They're being shipped from Calgary this time, I've always had them shipped within Ontario.
I REALLY hope they come double boxed. Footlocker.ca is notorious for shipping their shoes without double box and only using a plastic bag. I've seen many people receive their shoe box crushed because of that..

And Nike.ca release was dumb. They decided not to add a Queue and it was straight add to cart. Bots ate so fast I pressed check out but it said all sizes are already in others carts.

Just paid the $185+shipping for Oreos. :/

Don’t like having to pay resell. Wish Nike had taken the same approach as the Multis last year.

I dont understand, these sell out everywhere as soon as they hit online, 90% of stores havent gotten them (yet?), but resell isnt that awful, Nike has to be screwing around with the 'quantities' on this shoe

Just got the UPS email from Footlocker for the flyknit trainers. They're being shipped from Calgary this time, I've always had them shipped within Ontario.
I REALLY hope they come double boxed. Footlocker.ca is notorious for shipping their shoes without double box and only using a plastic bag. I've seen many people receive their shoe box crushed because of that..

And Nike.ca release was dumb. They decided not to add a Queue and it was straight add to cart. Bots ate so fast I pressed check out but it said all sizes are already in others carts.
haha mine says coming from Edmonton. Probs were sitting in some low key stores there and they pulled stock. Pretty sure they will be coming in bags but hopefully not

Now that I have the '18 Oreo trainers, I want the Sunset Tints too. UBIQ is $104.99 (not sure about shipping yet). Is this the cheapest right now? Any discount codes available for UBIQ?

I dont understand, these sell out everywhere as soon as they hit online, 90% of stores havent gotten them (yet?), but resell isnt that awful, Nike has to be screwing around with the 'quantities' on this shoe

which stores supposed to get em tho? don't recall anywhere around me getting any trainers at all

Speaking of undefeated. I hope they still drop online and instore for them soon.

Another chance for most to cop for retail.

did kith drop the black/whites? I remember striking out on Snkrs for white/black and copped on kith but didn't see them mentioned or any link unless I missed it

Back
Top Bottom