OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I am so upset that these Raptors sold out in seconds and I didnt hit..... and this thread is dead..

they keep tellig me sold out. I sign out and it shows a FSR. Log in to another one of my accounts. Go to check out. Get in line. Get sold out right away.

It shows all sizes, but dont check out the one I need.

9.5 and 10. Someone try ordering me a 9.5 please? :lol:

B9B384A0-0316-48D9-B007-0D49ED52C8DC.png

Damn sorry about that. Still showing a complete fsr minus 12.5. Sucks you didn’t get through.

smh, had someone else try and they got the same thing, sold out right away. Hopefully theres an issue with the app and they show on NDC later.

If I delete it, it shows FSR, then i get checkout errors and then they tell me not selected.

I believe that's the bug with SNKRS. Someone else pointed out yesterday during the safari drop. He got sold out message where in fact there were still FSR.

so was I like the only one even trying to grab these? :lol:

Nah lol. It’s too vibrant of a cw, so I can see why they aren’t on the radar of many.

I set my alarm at 650. Then I drifted back to sleep for about twenty minutes. I woke up again at around 710, opened up SNKRS and copped. It was such a smooth SNKRS purchase. I can’t wait to see these IRL.

From the looks of it... it seems like if a SNKRs release doesn’t sell out within 24hr, they become available on NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom