OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally arrived, cannot wait to beat these into the ground. Lace swapped them with flat laces since I’m not that much of a fan of the round ones.

Attachments

• 8541558E-B34F-4C9B-91B7-30FA291E0DE2.jpeg
    8541558E-B34F-4C9B-91B7-30FA291E0DE2.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
nice! I need to do that. Can't stop drinking COke and Dr. Pepper and I hate water unless its absolutely freezing cold and I feel guilty.

Addicted to soda ... me too. S**t is delicious lol. I usually start drinking Strawberry Crystal Light when I'm getting off the sauce since it has caffeine. I like OG Rockstar. Mainly for the taste. I get some mean headaches for a day or when I'm trying to cut soda out lol. I'll do well for a long time, then once it hits the lips, It's just so good.

osbong.gif

so was I like the only one even trying to grab these? :lol:

Maybe today you are, but they're on my radar. I like'em, but I wait till my friend can buy a shoe like that for me on Swoosh or a deep discount on my end where I don't have to bother her. Too many good shoes coming out the past few months and upcoming. I'm an habitual double uper, so I gets expensive and I need to be strategic lol

Last edited:
I may need one more pair :pimp:
Size 9 be going quick

F7DDDF21-9B41-4022-BD0C-56BF5C311811.jpeg

what drives somebody to want to own more than four pairs of the same, exact shoe?

yeah, yeah, what people do with their money is their business, live and let live, etc., but serious question - do you suffer from anxiety issues or something?

(and no, this post isn't meant to come off as antagonistic; i am genuinely curious)

Soooooo question for everyone, have the black/purple trainers actually popped up anywhere else other than NDC?

I bought yesterday because I didn’t see them at Finishline or anywhere else & didn’t wanna miss, but I was really hoping to catch a sale lol they killing me!

If retail is what I pay then I’m fine with it but I’d like to know if there’s much hope other than waiting for a potential NDC discount because those never come for me

wow, I assume you're selling? Not sure why anyone would want so many pairs of the same sneaker?
what drives somebody to want to own more than four pairs of the same, exact shoe?

yeah, yeah, what people do with their money is their business, live and let live, etc., but serious question - do you suffer from anxiety issues or something?

(and no, this post isn't meant to come off as antagonistic; i am genuinely curious)

Lol not selling any of them and no I don’t have anxiety issuses, had the OG pair from back in the day beat them to death and threw em out, this is one of my fav sneakers out thier, who knows the next time they will restock or re release and I’m not gona pay resale when pairs start to dry out. That’s why I copped multiples just in case.

Soooooo question for everyone, have the black/purple trainers actually popped up anywhere else other than NDC?

I bought yesterday because I didn’t see them at Finishline or anywhere else & didn’t wanna miss, but I was really hoping to catch a sale lol they killing me!

If retail is what I pay then I’m fine with it but I’d like to know if there’s much hope other than waiting for a potential NDC discount because those never come for me

they probably a NDC exclusive. But no one wants them so they have sizes sitting. Eventually they'll go on sale so they can get rid of their stock

Back
Top Bottom