OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man, the white/blacks turned into my beaters :lol: (doesn't mean I go around stomping around in the grass in them)
The white knit got dirty quite easily so I just said **** it, I ain't cleaning these things.
cleaning aint that hard but once that **** gets stained and you wash em, they just don't look great anymore

I got some triple white UB ive destroyed, the soles have sole much life left in em like they're brand new but the uppers are destroyed. ive washed em like 50 times, still come out like ****

Shoes trees is what really ****s up racers and trainers.

B8EC9902-B1A4-4F20-B043-17D6D70A6827.gif

A bit harsh there with just trying to give someone a warning of what can happen.. you having a bad day or what
Yes I apologize I was clearly having an off day haha my bad

But seriously, I should do a before and after pic of my used 2012 trainers next to my DS trainer from restock. It’s insane how clean you can get them. And I’ve literally done a TON, just about every 3-5 wears. Probably going to stop that though because the sole is getting real old

How much are the og unpadded white/black yeknits worth these days? Looking to sell mine and have absolutely no idea what to list for

Dang that’s a shame, but thx for the reply. Bummer that Volts took a back seat to some of these newer releases.

Can’t help but wonder if the creator of the Trainer stays involved with each of the color ways that release (wasn’t a fan of most of them myself). I imagine creators probably move on to the next project and others step in to develop new color schemes (based on market research I suppose). Would be neat to learn more about Nike’s approach to that.

Can’t help but wonder if the creator of the Trainer stays involved with each of the color ways that release (wasn’t a fan of most of them myself). I imagine creators probably move on to the next project and others step in to develop new color schemes (based on market research I suppose). Would be neat to learn more about Nike’s approach to that.

Kanye is with Adidas now, so I doubt it :rofl:

In all seriousness though, they (re)released a few nice colorways (pale greys, sunset tints, reds, whites/blacks, and olives) but the rest have been Shoe Carnival quality CWs. I wish they would've done a B/W (Orca) with gum soles or Turqouise CW like the Racers...

Kanye is with Adidas now, so I doubt it :rofl:

In all seriousness though, they (re)released a few nice colorways (pale greys, sunset tints, reds, whites/blacks, and olives) but the rest have been Shoe Carnival quality CWs. I wish they would've done a B/W (Orca) with gum soles or Turqouise CW like the Racers...

Show Carnival :lol:

Would love to see the white/blacks get re-released, Needa double up shawty on those

I still want one pair! turbospartan turbospartan hooked me up with a half size down at retail... but it was just too tight. I returned the favor to somebody else for what I paid as well, who really wanted them. I just need a size 9! But I'm not paying $300 for them.

How much are the og unpadded white/black yeknits worth these days? Looking to sell mine and have absolutely no idea what to list for
Not much when the retro is currently on NDC mostly in stock. If they're deadstock and you really drive home the fact that they have white flywire and you have a dedicated collector then maybe $200? Honestly 3 years ago was the time to cash out.

Not much when the retro is currently on NDC mostly in stock. If they're deadstock and you really drive home the fact that they have white flywire and you have a dedicated collector then maybe $200? Honestly 3 years ago was the time to cash out.

He is talking about the white trainers and they would fetch a decent amount still

I still want one pair! turbospartan turbospartan hooked me up with a half size down at retail... but it was just too tight. I returned the favor to somebody else for what I paid as well, who really wanted them. I just need a size 9! But I'm not paying $300 for them.
Not sure where you’ve been looking but $300 is way high.

Just scooped up my first pair of flyknits back from 2013: DS Multicolor Trainers for $50 + Ship. Didn't have anyone else to share this with so figured I post it here lol woohoo!

Back
Top Bottom