OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
7B2B7227-1A1D-4155-8016-A5D2A7C677AE.jpeg

Mine comes out lookin new when I put them in the washer.

Just scooped up my first pair of flyknits back from 2013: DS Multicolor Trainers for $50 + Ship. Didn't have anyone else to share this with so figured I post it here lol woohoo!
A DS pair for that cheap!? Damn, where can I find me a pair for that much!

SP has some white gums for $89 or so with coup if anyone is looking for em.

Repped! Just ordered a pair for my girl.

Anyone else get their significant other into shoes after being together awhile? My girl went from wearing generic Nikes to wanting OW Prestos, among other hyped releases :lol:

Anyone else get their significant other into shoes after being together awhile? My girl went from wearing generic Nikes to wanting OW Prestos, among other hyped releases :lol:
I prefer it when my girl wears her Chucks, Vans or maybe some AF1s.
Can't have other dudes looking at my girl. :lol:

Anyone know what’s the best way to remove a crease on a new pair of flyknit racers, or will they go away with wear?

3C243F8D-99A1-476A-B669-AAD4EEB8F079.jpeg

Last edited:

My girl would trash those white gums. One wear of her white epic reacts was ugly.

Na not really. She has a few pairs of Pumas but she's more into heels, which is fine. Not tryna support my habit and hers :lol:

That crease is the nature of the Flyknit material. Just wear them, there's no reason to fix it. It's akin to asking why there are folds in a tshirt :lol:.

This is just so dumb I don’t even know how to respond to this.

You can in fact put them in the washer. If you’ve been in this thread at all, for years everyone’s been doing it this way. I have an OG pair from 2012 that I’ve thrown in the washer countless times. Please don’t spread your stupidity.
well damn, you didnt have to be a huge ******* about it :lol:

well damn, you didnt have to be a huge ******* about it :lol:
Brah...it's NT where only two types of people exist, chill peeps and those that take it to that next level at the drop of a hat.
Both of you should scroll up. I apologized.
The heat will shrink that knit though.

I would advise not to do that unless you have a firm shoe tree in it.
heat like throwing them in the dryer would yes but I’ve seen people steam their shoes to stretch them as well. Spot treating with Heat I don’t believe will shrink them. I’m sure he could find videos how to do it

Saw a few pairs of Fireberry Racers (only saw a few 10.5s and one 11) at my outlet (Gainesville, FL) today for $120. Never seen them anywhere else in store before and it's strange that they'd be at an outlet 3+ years after their (somewhat limited, if I remember correctly) release, no?

Not my cup of tea, but I remember some people in this thread loved them, so I figured I'd share.

Back
Top Bottom