OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
A13465C3-3046-4A86-B8E1-8B8F2C9E70F5.jpeg

My first pair of Flyknit Racers that got me hooked.

I beat my first ones and copped the Version 2. But I don’t like how the toes are darker weave than the OG.

Oreo V2

Nice! I’m on the lookout for another pair of Hyper Jades and the Flash Pink / Crimsons. :nerd:

I think those are the best 2 Colorways.

I also got a pair of Flash Pink/Crimsons off ebay last week. They are small but I'll take out the insole. Couldn't pass up, They were $65 shipped.

Im looking for another pair of cheeeeeetossss

I was on the hunt for Cheetos for like 6 months.

I settled for a used pair on Mercari for like $60.

2 days later, I got lucky on Ebay found a DS pair for $160 shipped.

Crazy I came up on 2 pairs within 2 days after searching for so long.

I was on the hunt for Cheetos for like 6 months.

I settled for a used pair on Mercari for like $60.

2 days later, I got lucky on Ebay found a DS pair for $160 shipped.

Crazy I came up on 2 pairs within 2 days after searching for so long.

i'm still on the hunt for a pair of cheetos. have been for awhile now. have only come across 1 pair in my size and it went for a ridiculous price on ebay so i passed

One of my worst decisions was breaking the BNTL commandment. Ebay power seller had Acai Berries for $59.99 shipped and I got greedy waiting for a 20% code. They sat forever in my watch list until it dawned on me they sold it via Amazon but never updated eBay.

Than damn colorway looks amazing now that I passed for less than 1/2 retail

From what I’ve seen (at least in my 8.5 size), most FKRs go significantly lower than retail nowadays. You’ll be lucky to sell at retail, TBH. It’s a buyer’s market, and there are deals to be had!

Anybody have any leads on where to track down a size 9 flyknit trainer in the white/black? The resale on them is so high at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom