OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just have a vague memory about they being released in connection with a German team back in 2014 or 15 and then a wider release in 2016. Maybe it was just a sample run or something?

Thanks for the info. I knew they were rare but didn’t know about the German team.

I love this colorway. Been hunting them down for a while. Were these Euro Exclusives? I don’t know the history.

I need a pair of Knit by Night’s and Lucid Greens left

They are quasi-samples that never really released. I have a pair that I got hooked up with, but they really only released from that German running site. They have a style code (526628-407), but when you get them in, the tag will have 999999999 in the lower left corner. Those and the fire berries were supposed to release at the same time. For whatever reason, both got pushed back, and then the fireberries only released.

They are quasi-samples that never really released. I have a pair that I got hooked up with, but they really only released from that German running site. They have a style code (526628-407), but when you get them in, the tag will have 999999999 in the lower left corner. Those and the fire berries were supposed to release at the same time. For whatever reason, both got pushed back, and then the fireberries only released.

Cool thanks for sharing, once they come in I'll take some pics.

I have to take a new circle picture, I've added like 4 pairs since last month.

Ontario Mills Nike Outlet. White (Platinum?) Racer.

Didn't see any size 9-10.

Attachments

• 20181014_113552.jpg
    20181014_113552.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 105
Just got my black/black/whites from Villa. Another clean anytime shoe. It comes with a second set of black laces for some odd reason lol.

Just got my black/black/whites from Villa. Another clean anytime shoe. It comes with a second set of black laces for some odd reason lol.
Nice! I’m waiting for mine to arrive. Can’t beat the price and comfort. It’s so nice that the hype is dead for these.

Nice! I’m waiting for mine to arrive. Can’t beat the price and comfort. It’s so nice that the hype is dead for these.

Yea it’s honestly crazy you can get just about every colorway for under $100 no problem now. Only pair with value are the whites which I want still. I think I’ll get the gold colorway if they drop to $50-$60 and if these blk/whites, the reds and the olives hit there as well I’m gonna double up for down the road. These and the Flyknit lunar 1s are my favorite Flyknits of all.

Picked up the Black/White trainers online from Jimmy Jazz for about $100
IMG_2516.JPG

Swung by a FTL today, surprised to see ZERO racers/trainers on the walls. None. Worker shocked me by not even knowing what racers were........

What’s the cheapest I should be able to get the oreo trainers? I might just use a birthday coupon on Nike or get a slightly used StockX or goat pair

What’s the cheapest I should be able to get the oreo trainers? I might just use a birthday coupon on Nike or get a slightly used StockX or goat pair

I don’t think you’ll find them for cheaper then 20% off.... $120 is a great price. Retail is a good price. There are certainly people who have found them for $100 or below, but unless you have swoosh access or were able to find a really good deal, it’s probably retail or above.

Back
Top Bottom