OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone have extra thin black laces not the flat ones?

I have white ones if you want those in return.

like from the recent trainers that dropped?

Yeah, these pictured below

2EF5BFB5-DFC3-40FE-94AF-24B6F4ECBF52.jpeg

via The outlet thread

Jeffersonville
0EEB2AB6-2A49-4110-AB05-A106570FEF82.jpeg

I feel like a dumb*** buying the Olive/red soled cw for retail. SMH I feel it’s still the best FKT cw.

mine only had a few on the hash wall.

all black trainers in 10 and 10.5 for $49.99 before 30% off. didn't cop but they were nice

also had a random 10.5 all white with gum sole for 54.99

mine only had a few on the hash wall.

all black trainers in 10 and 10.5 for $49.99 before 30% off. didn't cop but they were nice

also had a random 10.5 all white with gum sole for 54.99

$35 blackouts? Only trainers I seen near me were purple and they had 10s but no 10.5s.

Are Nike losing money selling a pair that was retailed $150 at $50 or is the mark up so high that even at $50 they are making profits?

Just a curious consumer.

Are Nike losing money selling a pair that was retailed $150 at $50 or is the mark up so high that even at $50 they are making profits?

Just a curious consumer.

wholesale is about 50% of the MSRP

we don't know how much it costs nike to make certain shoes. these could be cheap to make but some stuff is marked low and on top of the sale, nike might know how low.

good deal tho considering some of the ugly old crap is priced much higher at all my stores. That was the best deal by far beside the Melos which I still wish were cheaper :lol:

My outlet(Vacaville) has the Grey/Blue and Black/grey for $109 lol...I'd cop the Olive for that price! Need the goddess and red still :[

Was able to get Ds white Flyknit trainers for $175. Not the best price, but I’ll make up the difference on the other colorways.
I'd pay that price for some DS white trainers. Beautiful and versatile shoe; one of the shoes I would love multiples of.

Back
Top Bottom