OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally got around to wearing the black and white (reflective swoosh) colorway. Man they are fire. I didn’t expect to like them so much.

Finally got around to wearing the black and white (reflective swoosh) colorway. Man they are fire. I didn’t expect to like them so much.
Sorry, new to trainers. Is that the all black with white midsole? I’m gonna get a neutral colorway but can’t decide between combos of blacks and whites

Sorry, new to trainers. Is that the all black with white midsole? I’m gonna get a neutral colorway but can’t decide between combos of blacks and whites

461E9859-49B2-4076-AEBB-57A9CA4F05EB.jpeg

^That’s what I thought, thanks! Before I was leaning towards Oreos but the reflective swoosh makes things more interesting

im missing out and still want my first pair of trainer's.. those black/whites pref but the reflective swoosh tonal pair is solid too.

Nice. I do need a pair of Trainers for that low. But winter in the northeast isn't friendly to flyknit. Office shoes only for a while.

Back
Top Bottom