OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got thru earlier all they had was the red joints up in all sizes. It’s a pass for me though.

Hope y’all cook.

I'm trying, but finish line is sucking right now. Whey do they have to release all this **** at the same time :frown: website is a mess.

Well, I got some tech joggers and checked out to be safe. The $20 joggers sold out though lol. Gotta make another order if the let me through for the oreos.

I don't know how y'all are getting through. I've got safari, chrome, firefox, and the mobile app... all spinning with the same ****.

Im using firefox. chrome aint workin atm and also using mobile. What you need? I can try and check out for ya. No luck on the racers atm

just trying to get some racers in a 9. I was looking a bit ago, and could get through on safari to the product search... seemed like they still have size 9 in everything but the B/W & Oreo.

oos/wont add
Screenshot_18.jpg

I'm guessing you probably misunderstood him; a Nike gift card is money already made by Nike or the issuing company. There's no reason at all they can't accept them for phone orders. The chip cards were a convenient out to eliminate phone orders.

A few random ones were ok to deal with but the time investment to compete mass orders once someone posted to SneakerSteal, etc wasn't worth it for the stores

I haven't used it before but the first Google result for AH8396-005 shows a 11.5 / 12 / 13 on Google Express

692AF42A-21BC-48D6-AE07-92049FBFDF23.png

You can also call/chat with a Nike rep just in case they still have stock but just temporarily pulled them from NDC

Hell yeah...snagged my 11.5 for $77 shipped. :pimp:

Never used Google Express before so let’s see how this goes. Worth a shot for that price though.

How does sizing run on the 2012 padded trainers? If I wear a 8.5 in the unpadded trainers from this year, should I just go with a 8.5 with the padded ones?

Back
Top Bottom