OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flyknit trainer collection. (multicolor trainers not pictured.)

17A66A5E-2847-42BB-8A37-8C9D417BBE58.jpeg

DE4A2AD7-8B85-47FF-B140-9081B6E0F46F.jpeg

1B18CD96-11C5-4AB6-ABBE-62560ACD0E14.jpeg

Is there a safe way to shrink the flyknit toebox on flyknit racers? bought a pair from a guy that must've worn a size 12"x5"..... sucks.

Is there a safe way to shrink the flyknit toebox on flyknit racers? bought a pair from a guy that must've worn a size 12"x5"..... sucks.

Wet the toe box, put the shoes on then cover the wet area with a shirt or towel, apply heat with a clothing iron until dry or desired shape.

The flyknit will now form to your feet.

Note that your toe box now will have a slimmed down sleek profile.

Wet the toe box, put the shoes on then cover the wet area with a shirt or towel, apply heat with a clothing iron until dry or desired shape.

The flyknit will now form to your feet.

Note that your toe box now will have a slimmed down sleek profile.

I suggested a similar method to him on the last page, when he asked earlier in the week...., but I guess he didn’t want to do that method.

For those that throw their white based racers/trainers in the washing machine, do you use regular laundry detergent? How dumb would I be to add a little bleach?
I've washed my racers and other trainers many times, but the white/black trainer, just won't seem to get "clean". I've scrubbed it with Jason Markk and all that stuff too. Maybe it's just past that point :ohwell:

For those that throw their white based racers/trainers in the washing machine, do you use regular laundry detergent? How dumb would I be to add a little bleach?
I've washed my racers and other trainers many times, but the white/black trainer, just won't seem to get "clean". I've scrubbed it with Jason Markk and all that stuff too. Maybe it's just past that point :ohwell:

Clean the soles and midsoles, then soak it in oxyclean for 20 min, then scrub it down and hand wash it. Works well for me.

47345236_2160316184231377_4247557677460226048_n.jpg

I'm a size 7, but at that price...

At the outlets, it's usually the extreme sizes (Yellow stickered) that get marked down SIGNIFICANTLY. For men's, I believe if you wear a 6.5-7.5 or 13+, those are considered extreme sizes. For women's, I believe it's 5.5 or >/ 9.5. I've had a handful of deals in the WMNs sizing over the years. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom