OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 35 18.7%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 42 22.5%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 27 14.4%

• Total voters
Joined Jan 22, 2007
That’s a womans colorway. We’re a lot of dope colorways for woman in those. Would love to find the charcoal pair in a 12.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Those FL1 X LR swaps look like they were meant to be.

I have one experimental swap in the works with an FL1 X ER1. If they turn out nice, I may stock up on more ER1 soles.

Otherwise, I’ll have most of these swapped with the remaining LR soles I have left. I think I have more than a dozen? 201CFBD8-40D1-4ACD-8267-836ACAE6848B.jpeg

I just want to use them up already lol

Joined Sep 22, 2014
Need the Racer to come back like they did the Trainer, just hope the release isn’t as weak.

Matter fact, let it be. People were buying Trainers for $60 or less 2nd time around.
What happened to that Trainer re-release/retro? Racers were always popular but when the Trainers dropped the 2nd time, they didn’t seem to be anywhere as popular as the Racers were, it was odd.

MrKDes

formerly mrkdes56
Joined Apr 4, 2016
What happened to that Trainer re-release/retro? Racers were always popular but when the Trainers dropped the 2nd time, they didn’t seem to be anywhere as popular as the Racers were, it was odd.
i think that release had to do with combination of lacking cw’s and dying hype of Flyknit technology.

everyone was excited when the white & black trainers released but everything else after that was lacking excitement and awaiting deep discount.

When and if Nike does a Racer retro, I hope they learned from the Trainer retro release

Joined Sep 22, 2014
i think that release had to do with combination of lacking cw’s and dying hype of Flyknit technology.

everyone was excited when the white & black trainers released but everything else after that was lacking excitement and awaiting deep discount.

When and if Nike does a Racer retro, I hope they learned from the Trainer retro release
Yeah you bring up a good point, I remember when people were amazed with Flyknit being added to the Kobe 9 Elites-there was still a lot of allure to the Flyknit technology back then. Nowadays, it’s become extremely commonplace because there are so many models that have or have had it since then. Maybe Nike is vaulting Racers for awhile so they can make the retros special... I’d love to have proper OG Volt and B/W Racer retros in a few years. I think it really helps that the model had a ton of casual appeal as well.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now