OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If you're a size 10.5-12 and are in search of rare HTM pairs, there is a guy in this facebook group selling off his pairs for good prices. I was able to grab one pair off of him. PM me if interested.

If you're a size 10.5-12 and are in search of rare HTM pairs, there is a guy in this facebook group selling off his pairs for good prices. I was able to grab one pair off of him. PM me if interested.

which ones did you get? Tokyo racers?

Think he's selling on Grailed as well.

Thanks for the heads up. Made him an offer on some HTMs.

Anyone know where to buy replacement round laces for trainers

For white or black laces I've used kiwi oval laces from Target and they were pretty good.

^ same size flyknit racer as flyknit max. However, the knit on the racer doesn’t stretch in my opinion. It is not elastic like on the epic react or vapormax. The flyknit max is a much more comfortable shoe than the racer, especially when standing for long periods of time.

Agree big time with this. I really only use FK Racers for running or short errands.

Used to travel a lot with FK Racers since they’re so easy to pack (and mostly travelled to good weather), but after a few long days on my feet, man my dogs would be barkin’. Especially in places overseas with those old cobble stone streets, unforgiving with Racers on.

I’ve since transitioned my travel footwear, sometimes FK Trainers but mostly UBs.

Floridian FKR X ZF1 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today and BCA

58005C57-2FF0-4E0F-9E0B-0FD4DF5F7D3B.jpeg

This time of the year, when I've put my racers away for the winter, I worry, that when spring comes around, that will be the season, when they start coming apart.

Anybody in here have any women’s tennis classic ultra flyknit shoes? Curious how they fit compared to the flyknit racer, since they are pretty much the same upper.

Back
Top Bottom