OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anybody in here have any women’s tennis classic ultra flyknit shoes? Curious how they fit compared to the flyknit racer, since they are pretty much the same upper.
I have the men’s and my wife has the women’s. They are both true to size. To me, flyknit racers run a little big so I half sized down. Hope that helps.

Finally acquired a 2X of the Lucid Greens

9D9AE540-E3AE-4CC6-A8B3-39AD81E9D035.jpeg

They’ll be donors, of course. :emoji_grin:

This sub is bringing me down memory lane. Earlier today I was thinking about looking for some deal on GOAT for some Racers, Trainers, Lunars, etc....but I was surprised at how high they are still reselling at. Luckily I was able to find a pair of Lunar Chukkas last week for $50 (used). I'll post when I get them in. They'll be my first chukkas ever since I've wanted them way back when

This sub is bringing me down memory lane. Earlier today I was thinking about looking for some deal on GOAT for some Racers, Trainers, Lunars, etc....but I was surprised at how high they are still reselling at. Luckily I was able to find a pair of Lunar Chukkas last week for $50 (used). I'll post when I get them in. They'll be my first chukkas ever since I've wanted them way back when
This flyknit era was the last time I was really into sneakers. I had the red flyknit lunar 1’s and wore those out to the max. Still have a DS pair of racers and trainers.

Back
Top Bottom