OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
UNDSed the B/W FKT X Epic React Hybrids (by GOVRN) for Flyknit Friday for work today

539AC45D-22D1-4333-AC39-7B48088CCAAF.jpeg

thats a great set of colorways.

Thanks! I’m trying to collect as many first iterations of the Racers as possible (like the two-tone color blocking scheme) before I go for the latter versions.

the Goddess pair was an impulse buy at a local footlocker waaaay back after it went on sale :lol:

agrizzly21 agrizzly21 your USA are a size 9 though? I’m just going off memory here though...

As for the sole swap, it should be pretty easy for them to do. Just grab the “cactus” colorway, which sadly is expense as is right now. There was a new one on eBay that sold for like $180 right away. That’s the only one I’ve seen in a long time. I sold my size 9 to somebody here on niketalk for what I paid a while back for them ~$70... :sick:

dragicon dragicon , that one on the right is the cactus I’ve been holding onto! I’m a US10 in racers and now most other things. Wear 9.5 in some stuff.

Whoops, I just looked at the top one and saw the USAs. I’m jealous of the size 10 foot.,, so many nice samples in the trainers / racers that are a size 10.

Back
Top Bottom