OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've been considering selling alot of my racers lately... I have quite a few pairs, just never get the chance to wear them.... what's the best way to do it.... seems like it's a niche thing nowadays. All size 11-12 btw.
im in the same boat... I've been doin ebay but its taking forever! i just want all these flyknits gone. they taking up too much space in my studio apartment. you have any luck selling any of yours? if so how and where? i still have like 40 more pairs that need homes.

Same here. I have wide feet and starting to realize flyknit doesn’t hold my feet in place haha. I posted my shoes on Stockx but if anyone is interested, dm me.
DS Size 8.5 Flyknit Trainer Oreo
DS Size 9 FlyknIt Lunar 3 Oreo

im in the same boat... I've been doin ebay but its taking forever! i just want all these flyknits gone. they taking up too much space in my studio apartment. you have any luck selling any of yours? if so how and where? i still have like 40 more pairs that need homes.

why’d you end up reposting almost all those auctions you had posted/sold?

Just Copped a basically DS pair of Black/White Trainers on GOAT for 199.

Glad to finally have them back after getting stolen from me last year. Gonna be perfect for the summer time :smokin

why’d you end up reposting almost all those auctions you had posted/sold?
also though... I have multiple pairs of the same colorway so you might just be seeing my second pair bcuz the first pair sold. Like the chlorine blue and turquoise ones are my second pairs. Both the first ones sold.

^ they’re selling for good prices on some of them. I’ve been watching :lol: good luck with all the sales.

^ they’re selling for good prices on some of them. I’ve been watching :lol: good luck with all the sales.
yeah a few pairs now sold for pretty much nothing. but others have held their value. dragicon... if your ever interested in any of them just ask ill give you a good deal.

Solevolution lol

D5D19847-4AAC-43E1-A37C-7047C1734A83.jpeg

1.jpg

Been a minute since I've been here. Going to unload on some of my flyknits. Have these kept there value? Might post them on ebay? Majority are still in their original boxes with nike receipts and maybe worn once or twice depending on colorway. Cheers.

Been a minute since I've been here. Going to unload on some of my flyknits. Have these kept there value? Might post them on ebay? Majority are still in their original boxes with nike receipts and maybe worn once or twice depending on colorway. Cheers.

The hype definitely isnt there for these anymore tbh.. what size are you

size 9 is still holding value. If you wait another month or two, I think they’ll sell for good prices. With the weather heating up, people will want them again. If your a 8.5 or 9.5, it’s unlikely they’ll sell for much.

Back
Top Bottom