OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

:nerd:

Where did you get that photo? Any release date or customs?

I've worn my MC trainers the most. Granted I only have 3 pairs of knits but still.

Not sure which I want next but with all this snow I'm not really sure it's worth the purchase right now.

Just talked to a rep asking about some info on multi racers and apparently the only 2 product numbers that show up in the system were these... haven't seen these before 

526628-407 BRAVE BLUE/VOLT-SQUADRON BLUE 

526628-607 FIREBERRY/VOLT-PINK FLASH

Does anyone have a color code or firm release on these blue/green/yellow. Keep hearing January but Nike has zero info on more trainers...

Thanks! Happy New Year.

I know they were stated as a racer code, but the colors described and the pictures look similar. There haven't been any trainers released in a while, which could explain why only two colors showed up? Maybe? I like racers better though, so I hope they are new racer color ways.

I know they were stated as a racer code, but the colors described and the pictures look similar. There haven't been any trainers released in a while, which could explain why only two colors showed up? Maybe? I like racers better though, so I hope they are new racer color ways.
Was thinking this after I saw the picture too.. especially the blue code.. that dark blue looks like other things they have used with squadron blue.. not sure there is any volt in the pink one like the code says it looks like a women's color way , but with all the commotion about stock pictures and what things really look like, I won't pass judgment till they come out of course

Valid point Sir!

Is there any confirmation that this pair 

from RRS is the pair that released on NDC just under a wrong product picture? Anyone who ordered this pair off RRS, please let us know. Not sure if the pair from above and this pair are the same and it's just a mistake on RRS side.

Is there any confirmation that this pair 

from RRS is the pair that released on NDC just under a wrong product picture? Anyone who ordered this pair off RRS, please let us know. Not sure if the pair from above and this pair are the same and it's just a mistake on RRS side.
90% sure it is - RRS orders haven't shipped yet though, Jan 2-6 estimated. 

90% sure it is - RRS orders haven't shipped yet though, Jan 2-6 estimated. 
Just spoke to RRS and they said it's two different pairs. Only reason I ask is because you can save $20 under VIP on RRS. But the lady may not know what she was talking about...

blk/wht racers on ndc on clearance for those interested. 

Ahhhhhhh. I want to order, but I don't, but then again I do... but then I don't... Ahhh I'm tempted. Of course if I want these somewhere down the line I'm paying rape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom