OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
**** I had to order the racers.. On sale! Guys I have a problem.. I have too much shoes.. $$ down the drain. I should either keep the black white racer or the sail black volt/:

Love these orange racers - thank god the snow hasn't come yet [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

waiting for NDC to put those Multi trainers on sale. Been wanting them for a long time, but i'm trying to be patient and wait till they hit clearance. I'm just afraid I'll miss out on my size.

^^^ me too. Waited too long on RRS and when I went to cop my size was gone. Just copped the blue/pink trainers for $67.48 and the sb Brian Anderson black pinks for $48.73. From ndc. Not bad at all.

about to cave in and buy the black/white racers. I really hope the neo turquiose one goes on sale too, but Idk because those are the only ones selling out

about to cave in and buy the black/white racers. I really hope the neo turquiose one goes on sale too, but Idk because those are the only ones selling out
Doubt it. If anything maybe 5 months or 6 months down the line

thanks man search wasnt coming up so weird. im getting the white/black but out of the blue or yellow idk which to get. both way too nice ugh 

edit: only got the black/white. patiently waiting months and months for these to go on sale payed off, came out to 94 bucks becuase of tax. ill get the chlorine blue next week if my size is still there

Last edited:
If your order is over $75 with the movebetter code just check what the estimated delivery date is.. the free 2 day shipping should basically work itself in there.. I tried using both and it didn't take but I called them up to get an upgrade in shipping and they said it showed a $15 discount for free 2 day shipping Ill get my order monday 

Back
Top Bottom