OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can cop some MC trainers in 8/8.5 below retail? Thanks!

I tried using those NDC codes that expired yesterday on them, but I think they were only applicable to clearance shoes. They're just sitting on NDC, I may put the trigger at retail.

If I wear a size 10 in free run 2's and 3's, should I get the same size for flyknit lunars? or should I go up or down half a size?

eyes.gif
not my ebay listings smart guy. mostly posted those so you guys could see an additional photo of each colorway.

$230? really...

Last edited:

Is it possible those are the FK Lunar 2? I know there was an alleged picture floating around but this looks like the lunar with a different sole
Don't think so.  The Lunar 2 have a complete different upper design too (pic below)

Those women shoes look like some HTM specials IMO

Don't think so.  The Lunar 2 have a complete different upper design too (pic below)

Those women shoes look like some HTM specials IMO

I think these will be the new uppers for flyknit. The lunarlon trainers must be something nike must be promoting since they've released almost every sole with the original upper. Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

^^^
Those gotta be Flyknit Chukka lows...they look kind of like the original HTM Flyknits or the Jason Lester joints, I like em a lot.

^^^
Haha! Definitely ironic sounding I know. What about the Lunar Flyknit Oxford? They can call em whatever they want, I'll be buying.

Last edited:
I think these will be the new uppers for flyknit. The lunarlon trainers must be something nike must be promoting since they've released almost every sole with the original upper. Just my opinion. I could be wrong.
I can see this upper on the new trainers, but I can't see Nike opting for the lunarlon midsole in the redesign.  The firmer and more responsive Zoom Air is a better fit IMO.

I can see this upper on the new trainers, but I can't see Nike opting for the lunarlon midsole in the redesign.  The firmer and more responsive Zoom Air is a better fit IMO.

I agree, especially for an upper that is already loose feeling. Maybe it's a NSW line.

I wonder when RRS is gna put up the Turquoise Racers and Purple Racers. I got some coupons in the mail I'd like to use.

Back
Top Bottom