OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Buy what you like, not what others say you should buy. You missed out on the 25 percent off from last week tho...
True enough, but i just wanna hear some advise from you guys to make the decision. Cheers mate 
roll.gif

Ya i saw the 25 percent off, but reason why i skipped those is because i have a gut feeling that the neo's will restock in more quantity but so far its not having much restock on those.
tired.gif

Can anybody who has ran extensively in New Balance Minimus MT20, MT20v2, or MT10 comment on how Flyknit Trainers, Racers, or Lunars feel for 6-10 mile runs? If I'm used to minimalist runners, should I stay away from Flyknits?

Can anybody who has ran extensively in New Balance Minimus MT20, MT20v2, or MT10 comment on how Flyknit Trainers, Racers, or Lunars feel for 6-10 mile runs? If I'm used to minimalist runners, should I stay away from Flyknits?
Well the trainers and racers are pretty minimal. I'd say go with the trainers cuz running in the racers regularly is kinda crazy and yes I'm aware of all the benefits of barefoot running and whatnot. 

I've ran 8+ miles in the lunars and trainers.  I prefer the trainers over the lunars for the longer runs because of the firmer feel and heel-toe drop which help me maintain a good cadence and foot strike.  I bought a pair of racers since they have a similar sole and mid-sole to the trainers, but with a much lighter/airy upper.  I haven't ran in these yet due to the weather, but I will use this for 13+ mile runs.

Unfortunately I haven't tired the NBs shoes you mentioned, but If you're a fan of minimalistic/barefoot shoes then you might not like these shoes.  You might want to opt for the Flyknit Frees or Hyperfeels.  I bought a pair of Hyperfeels and the barefoot feel is really good, but due to the weather I haven't had a chance to run in them.

Last edited:
This is my first time coming and posting in this thread but I must say I truly love this shoe, the comfort and design is amazing and I do love many of the colorways, just have to make sure I don't over do it like I did with the roshe runs lol. Here's my first and only pair (for now) of the flyknit one:

Can someone please identify this shoe? I have been on the hunt for the blue glow for a while i just want to confirm. When i look back at the original release pictures i see a white nike check but this has a black. thanks. Also what is a fair price for these?

NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER +
532984-440

Last edited:
This is my first time coming and posting in this thread but I must say I truly love this shoe, the comfort and design is amazing and I do love many of the colorways, just have to make sure I don't over do it like I did with the roshe runs lol. Here's my first and only pair (for now) of the flyknit one:

Welcome to flyknits, but you should post in the Lunar thread http://niketalk.com/t/503448/flyknit-lunar-1-id-wave-4

Can someone please identify this shoe? I have been on the hunt for the blue glow for a while i just want to confirm. When i look back at the original release pictures i see a white nike check but this has a black. thanks. Also what is a fair price for these?

NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER +
532984-440
posted a few pages back: http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-trainer-65040.html

I guarantee you will never find a better deal on these

Anyone ordered black/white trainers from Nike recently? I know people were calling in and placing orders.

I've run in the Racers last November exclusively. I logged about ~115mi that month. If it weren't for that run.com deal, I don't think I'd own and keep a pair, as I really disliked them just upon trying them on as a casual shoe when they initially launched.

As a performance shoe, the Racers definitely caught me off guard. I honestly thought that I'd get injured running them, but they are LEGIT running shoes (very good ones at that). I love their lightness and how they can handle long distances at ease, imo. The furthest I've run in them was ~17mi. The average pace for that month in them was ~7:30/mi (I know that I'm pretty average runner :tongue:). I still prefer the LR3s > any Flyknit though :tongue:

Last edited:
to those who ordered from dope factory, did you guys get your pairs?

yep, my volts came in this morning. only problem is i shipped it to my school in portland but wont be there until sunday :lol:
underestimated their fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom