OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn, after seeing those chlorine racer pictures above I kind of regret getting the black/white colorway

Last edited:
chlorine racers was the best surprise for me. wasn't expecting them to be as nice as they are.

Lowkey hoping those Blue Glows sit for a month so I can cop if I strike out on these Kobe 9s 
laugh.gif

Just got off the phone with the Nike Rep they have a range of sizes 11-13 in the Trainer+ Black/White, the only question now is if I should return my Racers since I bought them as I couldn't find the Trainers

Last edited:

My chlorine blue's and team orange's came in early this week and I love the feel of a half size down without socks. The team orange cw has grown on me immensely and it might be my favorite pair of racers that I own. FK collection pic just for kicks.

Hey everyone, 

Been reading through this thread and apparently the Trainers are TTS. 

I can only get my preferred colorway in .5 size larger than what I usually wear, should I still buy them? Or go with my 2nd preference that are the correct size?

I'll be wearing them in the gym and some running but nothing competitive.

I don't have a retail store near me where I can try them on. 

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, 

I can only get my preferred colorway in .5 size larger than what I usually wear, should I still buy them? Or go with my 2nd preference that are the correct size?

Thanks in advance!
I would get them .5 size up, especially if you have wide feet.  I actually have both sizes and prefer the .5 size up.  The worse case is that you get them, don't like it and have to return them (assuming returns are free).

Last edited:
Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!

I just had this same problem.

I was debating between Blue Glow Trainers $143 (half size too big) and red racers $105 the correct size.

I chose the Blue Glow Trainers half size too big and plan on steaming the to shrink them down a little.

After 3 pairs of racers and 4 trainers this is my conclusion. Trainers fit TTS and racers you should go up a .5 size. I like my shoes snug. With trainers my toes go almost to the end with a size 11 and with racers there is not enough room with the same size. This is just what works for me and other people have different opinions.

Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!
Correct size, wearing a shoe that's even slightly too big is a terrible experience 
tired.gif

kickgameinsane

if that's the only size u can find take em.. you can steam them to fit.

I steamed my trainers last night and they fit a lot better.

Last edited:
Ordered my blue glows from Dope Factory last night. Shipping confirmation came this morning and they are scheduled to be delivered Monday.

They still have blue glows and volts for $143 shipped. Great price if you need either. Very limited supply though.

Back
Top Bottom