OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
526628-004 size 7 & 14 available.
smile.gif
copped the only and last 7

the rep said "Whoa its your lucky day all we has is a 7" so that 14 went by fast.

thanks bro ..i refuse to pay rape for these. 

copped the only and last 7

the rep said "Whoa its your lucky day all we has is a 7" so that 14 went by fast.

thanks bro ..i refuse to pay rape for these. 
Hopefully there were two when I ordered haha.  I got my confirmation.  Hope it actually ships.

Hi, new guy here. patiently waiting for my black & white racer to arrive. quick question, I phone ordered for the first time last friday, how long does it usually take for the package to arrive?  via ground shipping. they never gave me the tracking number.

Dear god. What does it sound like. Ordering something over the phone rather than online. Phone order
Yeah I knew that, but like can you order products that don't show up on the website? If so, how would you know? Thanks
Sometimes. And you need the style code for them to search it. I usually just google the name of the shoe + "style code" to find it.

Hi, new guy here. patiently waiting for my black & white racer to arrive. quick question, I phone ordered for the first time last friday, how long does it usually take for the package to arrive?  via ground shipping. they never gave me the tracking number.
You ordered through nike? They still have them in stock?

Does anyone have any pictures of the Wolf Grey/Black/Laser Orange, Style - Color # 554887 - 008 Lunar 1's?

There's currently a sale on lunar 1's  and I wouldn't mind another pair, just iffy on the color. A lot of pictures I'm seeing on google seem to be inconsistent. 

's

Just got my EG trainers, so happy i didnt pass and miss out on that extra clearance coupon!

Anyway , anyone know where i can order the small oval laces that come in the trainers? Prefer them to the ribbons i have in my lunars & racers!!

Does anyone have any pictures of the 
Wolf Grey/Black/Laser Orange​
, ​
Style - Color # 554887 - 008 Lunar 1's?​
There's currently a sale on lunar 1's​
 and I wouldn't mind another pair, just iffy on the color. A lot of pictures I'm seeing on google seem to be inconsistent. ​

's
Check on the Lunar1 thread. I posted some pics of them or check on my gallery.

Contemplating on pulling the trigger on a pair of Neo's. I have not seen them in person...just photos from Nike and IG with crapload of filters in it...

Back
Top Bottom