OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Contemplating on pulling the trigger on a pair of Neo's. I have not seen them in person...just photos from Nike and IG with crapload of filters in it...
Do it. They're awesome in person. My favorite pair of Flyknits that I own. The blend of dark/light blue and white strands along with the black ones is really nice. The crimson Flywire cutting thru them really sets them off.

I posted some non-filtered natural light pics a few pages back. Look at those to get a better idea of how they actually look.

Last edited:
Do it. They're awesome in person. My favorite pair of Flyknits that I own. The blend of dark/light blue and white strands along with the black ones is really nice. The crimson Flywire cutting thru them really sets them off.

I posted some non-filtered natural light pics a few pages back. Look at those to get a better idea of how they actually look.
Gonna be a costly month for me..

The $250 is the price with the European tax added. We don't pay that so you gotta subtract 20%. Comes out to around $200. Not bad considering resell prices. The chances of copping MC Racers for retail these days are near impossible. You gotta bank on a restock, then you gotta bank on the restock actually having your size, then you gotta bank on being quick enough to cop your size before it sells out.
$200+ a hefty customs/duty fee. Anything $200 and over gets charged once it hits the US. Unless you contact them and ask to "gift" the package and value the package under $200 USD.

1 pair is bad enough at that price, but i really feel sorry for anyone that bought 2 pairs from Dopefactory before thinking about customs/duties.

Quote:

$200+ a hefty customs/duty fee. Anything $200 and over gets charged once it hits the US. Unless you contact them and ask to "gift" the package and value the package under $200 USD.

1 pair is bad enough at that price, but i really feel sorry for anyone that bought 2 pairs from Dopefactory before thinking about customs/duties.
About how much is the customs/duty fee? I might just go ahead and get the neo turquoise from Dopefactory since I haven't been lucky with restocks... though I did also find them @ RMK though I've never bought anything from them before.

Contemplating on pulling the trigger on a pair of Neo's. I have not seen them in person...just photos from Nike and IG with crapload of filters in it...
Just got mine in today. It's definitely a lot lighter than most of the pictures I had seen. I was expecting more of a darker blue, but I actually do like them a lot still. Deciding on when to actually wear em out.

Just got mine in today. It's definitely a lot lighter than most of the pictures I had seen. I was expecting more of a darker blue, but I actually do like them a lot still. Deciding on when to actually wear em out.
I was hoping for more of a darker blue....I already have the cholorines so that is the lightest of the blue racers i believe...

I was hoping for more of a darker blue....I already have the cholorines so that is the lightest of the blue racers i believe...
On the same boat as you since I have the Chlorines already. Might switch my attention to other cw. Something with Volt maybe (OG, sail/volt, new grey volt); or the purple ones..

Quote:

About how much is the customs/duty fee? I might just go ahead and get the neo turquoise from Dopefactory since I haven't been lucky with restocks... though I did also find them @ RMK though I've never bought anything from them before.
20% of any item valued above $200 USD. So in this case 20% of 200 is $40 in customs/duties.

$240 USD total for MC Racers from Dopefactory.

Unless Dopefactory is smart enough to value the package/shoes below or at 200 USD exactly...in that case you don't pay any customs.

Last edited:
I undeadstocked these beauties today. They're one of my favorite colorways on the trainer silhouette. It's underrated in my opinion, which is a good thing as I was able to obtain them this year for a great price.
happy.gif

Last edited:

I undeadstocked these beauties today. They're one of my favorite colorways on the trainer silhouette. It's underrated in my opinion, which is a good thing as I was able to obtain them this year for a great price.
happy.gif

WOW  i didnt think much of this colorway until i saw this. Is it a light grey? damn it, i might have to buy these. 

happy.gif

Huge fan of this colorway, they on sale at RRS if anyone's wondering.

WOW  i didnt think much of this colorway until i saw this. Is it a light grey? damn it, i might have to buy these. 
Yes, it's light grey, and the crimson has an infrared appearance which I absolutely love. 

Last edited:
What is the style code for the white / black trainers?

Is the size of the padded Trainers the same as the Lunar 1's ?

Back
Top Bottom