OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
if i experience heel slippage in the lunars, will it be the same for the racers and trainers?
I've been wearing racers and trainers (original unpadded version) for over half a year now and I have no problem with 'heel slippage' as you call it. Recently I've tried padded trainers and a pair of lunar and I've found padded trainers to have a slight slippage problem and lunars to have a huge slippage problem (the heel area on lunars seem to be shorter in height compared to trainers which could explain for the slippage). I would go so far to say that racers should be a 100% secure fit provided you are wearing your appropriate size. Of course this is my subjective experience with the shoes and it might not hold true to others.

Last edited:

Woah when did they restock these? Any word on the burgundy colorway coming back? Would much rather have those but don't wanna pass on these and just never see them again
Just purchased my sz just now whoooa!!! I'm stoke and 

Last edited:
check this sample racer I came across on eBay. it kinda looks like the old sample pics on rrs of the sail/volt-black racer. makes me wish samples came in a 10.5. hope new colorways come out looking like this.

The black Swoosh is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: thanks for that PS. If the paint on the tongue holds up well on my pair, I'm definitely gonna do my Swooshes as well.

And for those who think the Electric Greens with black tongue/Swoosh look too much like the Volt Trainers, think again. The colors may look similar in pics, but in person the electric green is WAY brighter than volt. They're really a completely different color. Plus the Volts have the blacked out medial side/white swoosh.

Last edited:
Yeah the E. Greens are def more vibrant in person.

With all of this MC racer talk, I consider myself lucky that I landed my pair at the RRS price. Probably should have doubled.

At least you guys have 1 pair :lol:. I was late to the party on the Racers. Actually copped a pair for my boy during the restock last summer but they were sold out by the time I realized I liked them :\. I'm sure they restocked on other sites plenty of times after that but I didn't pay attention at all once NDC was out.

At least you guys have 1 pair
laugh.gif
. I was late to the party on the Racers. Actually copped a pair for my boy during the restock last summer but they were sold out by the time I realized I liked them
ohwell.gif
. I'm sure they restocked on other sites plenty of times after that but I didn't pay attention at all once NDC was out.
buy now, think later lol

i know i already gave you your props on the black tongue, but i just wanted to give you props for not writing up a DIY for all black trainers haha

At least you guys have 1 pair :lol: . I was late to the party on the Racers. Actually copped a pair for my boy during the restock last summer but they were sold out by the time I realized I liked them :\ . I'm sure they restocked on other sites plenty of times after that but I didn't pay attention at all once NDC was out.

buy now, think later lol

i know i already gave you your props on the black tongue, but i just wanted to give you props for not writing up a DIY for all black trainers haha
:lol: :lol: Thanks alot man.

Anyone's dope factory orders ship yet from the latest restock?
Yeah I got my tracking info for the white/blacks yesterday. Estimated delivery date is tomorrow (3/14). I'm on the East Coast.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get the University Red Trainers? Was just browsing on NDC one day and saw them for the first time. Of course sold out! Only one pair on the Bay! This is frustrating! I need these

Sodium levels rising…my DS shoes only rule is definitely not doing me any favors. Need Reds and those 4 leaf clover rare purple trainers.

Almost ready to cave on MC Trainers, but full MSRP plus a padded heel is making me hesitate. Want a price cut before I cave and burn my coupon code. Too many shoes to buy bros. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Does anyone know where I can get the University Red Trainers? Was just browsing on NDC one day and saw them for the first time. Of course sold out! Only one pair on the Bay! This is frustrating! I need these

We're all on the same boat as you man.

Just waiting...
I got mine off of Taobao back in August 2013.  I had a friend who lives in Shanghai who was able to find a legit seller.  Could be some more on there, but be careful who you buy from.   My friend just brought the shoes with him when he visited LA.  That month long wait was killing me.

Other than that, or a Dope factory restock, you're likely SOL.  Shoe is straight fire, too.

Last edited:
check this sample racer I came across on eBay. it kinda looks like the old sample pics on rrs of the sail/volt-black racer. makes me wish samples came in a 10.5. hope new colorways come out looking like this.
link?  can't seem to find these on ebay

Yeah I got my tracking info for the white/blacks yesterday. Estimated delivery date is tomorrow (3/14). I'm on the East Coast.

When did you order? I'm waiting for mine still, ordered tuesday 11 o'clock, think it's at Night in us.
I ordered Tuesday, March 11th at 9:32AM EST. Not sure how that converts to your time :lol:. Got tracking info around 23 hours later.

Last edited:
When did you order? I'm waiting for mine still, ordered tuesday 11 o'clock, think it's at Night in us.

I'm waiting on mine too. Ordered Tuesday around 6 am est

I did a guest checkout too so can't track my order unless they send me an email. Need that email to get ups to hold since I won't be home for another week and a half.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom