OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I ordered Tuesday, March 11th at 9:32AM EST. Not sure how that converts to your time :lol:. Got tracking info around 23 hours later.
Me neither [emoji]128514[/emoji] "Your Order (placed on March 11, 2014 11:12:51 AM CET)"
And it says im gonna get a mail when they send them..... Can't wait to get them! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

I got mine off of Taobao back in August 2013.  I had a friend who lives in Shanghai who was able to find a legit seller.  Could be some more on there, but be careful who you buy from.   My friend just brought the shoes with him when he visited LA.  That month long wait was killing me.

Other than that, or a Dope factory restock, you're likely SOL.  Shoe is straight fire, too.

Taobao was the only way last year when I got the reds in my sz 10. I'm glad I bought them then. I missed the lukeslocker restock and dope factory.

Nice! Where are the sweatpants from?
Nike Tech Fleece Pants. Join the hype. haha. 
glasses.gif

Sent dope an email regarding update and they sent me a refund saying out of stock. White trainers in a size 10. Oh well, they were for my cousin.

Sent dope an email regarding update and they sent me a refund saying out of stock. White trainers in a size 10. Oh well, they were for my cousin.
My White Trainers, size 10 will be delivered tomorrow from Dope Factory. I probably took your pair. Sorry man :lol:.

DF has volt racers in 9.5, 10.5, 11, 12 if anyone interested. Don't know if fresh restock or been sitting there for awhile.

Depends...typically if the item is valued at 200 dollars or more, the chances of being charged customs fees are highly likely. If the item is under, you should be fine.

^ Not always the case, I used to buy a lot of Adidas city series trainers from overseas that we're valued at $300+ and was never charged customs once. Maybe I'm just lucky tho?

^ Not always the case, I used to buy a lot of Adidas city series trainers from overseas that we're valued at $300+ and was never charged customs once. Maybe I'm just lucky tho?

Usually the store is aware of customs, some stores will put a price where you won't get charged with customs fees. All depends on the retailer.

Usually the store is aware of customs, some stores will put a price where you won't get charged with customs fees. All depends on the retailer.

True, though a few of the sellers on eBay would insure the package at $300- 400 in case it was lost or misplaced. Yet I never paid a dime- guess I got lucky or something. 8)

Yea I think so too. But I'm afraid there will never be another restock...

Honestly you have to have a lot of free time and be viglant checking to see if restocks occur... Since one just happened it prob isnt looking too good for you... What size r u?

Back
Top Bottom