OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dope shots man!
nthat.gif
 Pink toes >

White Trainers from Dope Factory will be waiting for me when I get home from work today :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I'm assuming Dope Factory is a physical store as well as online? My White Trainers kinda look like they were a display pair or something. They weren't factory laced and have a small orange-ish mark on the heel of one of the shoes. Also just don't have that overall "fresh out of the box" look to them.

I'm not complaining though, I expected them to be some sort of return or something like that. They'll be worn as soon as spring hits :smokin :smokin :smokin.

Great box too. I'm sure everyone who handled it along the way looked at it like "what the hell is in here?" :lol:.

Last edited:
Got my pair of 2nd pair of MC Racers in from the restock and they have a little mark on them and its one of those things that once you've seen it you can't unsee it type things idk what to do cause I paid partially with a gift card and I don't just want to return them and get the credit back.. Kinda disappointed cause the one shoe has a great color distribution on it.. Size 14 if anyone on here is interested

Last edited:

Got my pair of 2nd pair of MC Racers in from the restock and they have a little mark on them and its one of those things that once you've seen it you can't unsee it type things idk what to do cause I paid partially with a gift card and I don't just want to return them and get the credit back.. Kinda disappointed cause the one shoe has a great color distribution on it.. Size 14 if anyone on here is interested
Just wear them and dont look back. shoes are gonna get marks on them, its inevitable.

the way i see it, i wear all my kicks and if i do get marks or scuffs, its not that big of a deal because i have a million other pairs to wear. 

Edit: Saw your edit. Buy/sell post in disguise 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
man, I don't understand why my white trainer order from dope factory got refunded.. I bought the pair a couple of hours before the restock happened. In the paypal refund  the note area was empty.  Anyone have any experience with their customer service?

Just wear them and dont look back. shoes are gonna get marks on them, its inevitable.

the way i see it, i wear all my kicks and if i do get marks or scuffs, its not that big of a deal because i have a million other pairs to wear. 

Edit: Saw your edit. Buy/sell post in disguise 
laugh.gif
I just have an issue with it being like that out of box, but people started pming me so I added the size so I wouldn't have to answer questions, rather give it to someone here than return it if they are in need of a pair

Hello, if anyone can help me out I would be grateful.
I wear a size 10 in Nike Inneva's and Nike Mayfly's. Does anyone know how the Flyknit Trainers in size 9.5 would compare to either of these shoes? It's to my understanding that Nike's sizing can be a bit confusing since in Flyknit Chukka's, I wear a size 9.5... I honestly don't know what my true shoe size is thanks to Nike.
If the 9.5 chukkas fit you then a 9.5 trainer will be fine as well

man, I don't understand why my white trainer order from dope factory got refunded.. I bought the pair a couple of hours before the restock happened. In the paypal refund  the note area was empty.  Anyone have any experience with their customer service?

Same thing happened to me. They said they didn't have enough stock

Does anybody know where to get Flyknit Trainers under 100 dollars? Excluding RRS because I don't like any of their cws. Thanks!

Does anybody know where to get Flyknit Trainers under 100 dollars? Excluding RRS because I don't like any of their cws. Thanks!
RRS is def the only retailer. Any other retailers remotely close have the same exact colorways you dont like lol

I was hoping the restock rumors last week on the MC racers was true. Was trying to snag a pair as a surprise gift for my girl

I copped these Wolf Grey/Black Lunar 1s sz9.5 at San Leandro Clerance Store for 69.99

I also saw flyknit racers Chlorines 10.5/11/12 and also the Yellow pair. maybe sz 12. for 99.99

And for those who think the Electric Greens with black tongue/Swoosh look too much like the Volt Trainers, think again. The colors may look similar in pics, but in person the electric green is WAY brighter than volt. They're really a completely different color. Plus the Volts have the blacked out medial side/white swoosh.

agreed, i much prefer the EG's over the volts...

Back
Top Bottom