OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Wait really? 
laugh.gif

My bad, never noticed.

One more Flyknit Friday before Friday actually ends for me, just really liked the way this pic looked. Excuse the Trainerendors.

Could someone give me information on this shoe? My wife likes them. Have they released yet or are they fakes? I have turned up exactly 2 search results from google and it is to this thread.

These will be available during the holiday 14 season from Nike (november - february) , maybe a little earlier or a little later . Your wife has a good taste . Racers rock ;p)

Last edited:
Also he should have tried the chukka section...trying to sell against the rules , and not even in the RIGHT THREAD.

I cant be the only one getting agitated that half the posts ARE NOT ABOUT THE SHOE IN THE TITLE.

On another note , holiday 14 racer collection is up on swoosh.

526628-001

526628-007

526628-603

Middle one looks like the sample a couple of pages back and interesting...Wonder how the others will look two , since nike sample pics on the knits are terribly off...
laugh.gif
An entire Volt sole.. that's unusual. However, I am glad those "Sail / Volts" will inevitably make an appearance!  The  pinks are eye catching as well, I wouldn't mind having a pair of those for the collection also depending on how they turn out.

These will be available during the holiday 14 season from Nike (november - february) , maybe a little earlier or a little later . Your wife has a good taste . Racers rock ;p)
Thanks for the information. I will stay on the look out for them around the holidays.

Not sure if this is allowed but If anyone has MC Racers in 12 for sale, lmk. Looking to buy. DS or VNDS condition.

Thanks for the information. I will stay on the look out for them around the holidays.

Not sure if this is allowed but If anyone has MC Racers in 12 for sale, lmk. Looking to buy. DS or VNDS condition.
There's actually a dude selling size 12 MC racers in the buy/sell section. He posted a few days ago, you should go check.

Got a shot to get the Olympic version trainers from London DS for $800. Good deal? Only made for the athletes so they are real limited.

These legit too?

bored on a Saturday since i don't work today and i am sick, but has anyone seen this review someone wrote for the Flyknit Racer before? :lol:

This shoe makes me want to strip naked, burst out of my room window, free fall 21 floors, land in the snow, make a snow angel, shiver from the cold, get hypothermia, DIE!, go the pearly gate, say whats up to Saint Peter, do our secret hand shake, look in the directory for Buddha, find Him, have Him reincarnate me into a frog, meet a princess, kiss her, turn into a prince, order my subjects to bring me a computer, and buy another pair.

Got a shot to get the Olympic version trainers from London DS for $800. Good deal? Only made for the athletes so they are real limited.

These legit too?

I could never do that considering it is more or less the exact same shoe as pairs that go for ~200. If money isnt a problem i would still buy regular volt trainers and donate the other $600 to charity

Last edited:

These legit too?

They look real.

I know a few people who bought them before. Both got them for less than $300. So it's up to you how you value them.

Back
Top Bottom