OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i found a sz 9 racer mc and now I need to swap it for a 9.5.  I'm usually a 9 or 9.5, but it fits a lot tighter.  I need a size swap now. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
@Rawlife413 sh*t I thought you meant that pair with the Volt outsole. My bad lol. That white greyish pair tho is dope. I actually prefer the racer silhouette over the trainers

Repped. Finally got my 8. Feels great. Pretty sure I cart jacked someone though lol
cart jacked me 
frown.gif
 lol i was having more than a few drinks with my buddies and I was e-window shopping and I was trying to get the neo turq racers. But i did make a drunk decision and picked up a pair of ds white/black trainers for $170 shipped.

@Rawlife413 sh*t I thought you meant that pair with the Volt outsole. My bad lol. That white greyish pair tho is dope. I actually prefer the racer silhouette over the trainers

Haha- no problem brah. They are definitely dope and a must have for the spring/ summer. And I'll consign the Racer > Trainer silhouette, especially when wearing shorts. :smokin

I have a pair of multicolored flyknit racers and a pair of neo turquoise flyknit racers, and I have to admit, between the two.... I think I like the neo turquoise racers much better. Both are :smokin doe

All these pics of Neo Racers are making me want to sell off some of my other kicks and grab a pair, even if it means spending $250. 8)

Back
Top Bottom