OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

believe what you will...
well so far, you've been nothing but all talk. Any credible source? I highly doubt Nike discontinued the white/black trainers. If you told me Nike discontinued the Lunar1's, i'd believe you because of the Lunar2's thats taken over. But I'm sure they will reproduce the white/black one sooner or later. They might not be in production right now, but there are a lot of gems just sitting in the Nike warehouse. There is a difference between discontinue of production and a halt/stop in production of a certain colorway

Last edited:
Which NTer is this?
laugh.gif
TAKE THIS DOWN.

I didnt think anybody was watching...

not srs lol

well so far, you've been nothing but all talk. Any credible source? I highly doubt Nike discontinued the white/black trainers. If you told me Nike discontinued the Lunar1's, i'd believe you because of the Lunar2's thats taken over. But I'm sure they will reproduce the white/black one sooner or later. They might not be in production right now, but there are a lot of gems just sitting in the Nike warehouse. There is a difference between discontinue of production and a halt/stop in production of a certain colorway
the question you should be asking yourself is what i have to gain by lying to you

if you believe me, great

if you dont, great

i get/gain nothing either way...

the avatar of the op who posted that picture, is the correct expression i picture in my head when he took that picture lol

Back
Top Bottom